PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I want to make a statement that follows most of the concerns above. The member no one has identified yet is Masspiper (Don Clark). He made a transaction that could have been easy, very nerve racking for me. In a three day period (11-29 thru 12-1) I sent money for 3 different lots of tobacco. Each time DC said he would ship promptly and PM me when he had my $. The first day, nothing from him...next day I email and PM him, nothing...3rd day the same. That afternoon I filed a PayPal dispute on all three transfers. I didn't want to let him have anymore time to clear out his account. My disputes froze him out of his account. On 12-6 he finally responded to me and said he would ship my purchase. It took me 3 days before I got a real person at PP to cancel the disputes. I should have waited until I had tracking numbers before I did that, but finally on 12-9, I got the numbers from him and the deal was finally completed.
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT MAKING THIS STATEMENT SOONER AND WARNING EVERYONE. I THOUGHT DC HAD HIS SHIT TOGETHER BY THEN. I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD ONGOING DEALS UNTIL VAL S. EMAILED ME ON 12-26 ASKING ABOUT DC.
Godfrey Daniels!!

Stan

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
This has already been posted in FS Penzance & Stonehaven Thread
Closing this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.