PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Steve I knew we were in for a haul last week when we beat OK State. Baylor blew us away tonight.
Cant take anything a away from Mountaineer pride though. I know you are not feeling my pain, but I did honestly and truly feel yours last year.
So rub it in all you want. When can I expect my 25% BIG 12 WVU discount on this one?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/S-BANG-RING-GRAIN-BALL-SHAPED-KOBENHAVEN-PIPE-WITH-LEATHER-SOCK-PIPESTUD-/151132700755?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2330360053

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
LOL!
Well Chris, your guys never quit trying and put some numbers on us in the second half. Being the dastardly, despicable and downright money grubbing guy that I am though; the thrill of victory would evaporate quickly if I gave a 25% discount on that S. Bang.
And by the way, call me old fashioned, but I did hate those bling helmets BU wore. That was a little over the top for this old cowboy.
Best,
Pipestud

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I was at my brothers house last night. He's a WVU grad and so were a few others there. Not much joy on their faces... That was nice of Steve to commit that discounted Bang to you....

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Didn't watch that game, but did watch my brother-in-law play in a much smaller-leagued college football game yesterday. Went up for a pass, took three helmets in mid-air. Saw his mouthguard fly about 10 feet away from his body.
You could tell he got his bell rung :)
Made the catch though.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Haha, well ya can't blame me for trying Steve. Your guys are lightning fast this year. I knew we were gonna be in trouble when my wife jinxed the game last night.

Those helmets are going to blind our guys!
:lol:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Hmmm, I've just changed my mind about those helments, Chris. I love 'em!
Bastaad! That is a sweet Bang. I doubt it is in my price range but only time will show.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I like what you are doing with your photography. Some of the photos used to mis-color your pipes, they would appear more orange than they actually are. Whatever you are doing now is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.