PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexnc

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
I thought I would mark my 100th post with an occasion. Popping my first tin of Black Frigate. I found this and a lot of good recommendations on this forum. Thanks and Cheers.., or Arhgg Maties?

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Curious to know what you think. I bought a tinned based on ChasingEmbers recommendation but I have yet to open it. I don't smoke much Lat blends in the summer months.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Talk Like A Pirate Day is coming up, as instituted by the humor writer Dave Barry and his friends, September 19, so that's another excuse to smoke a few bowls of Black Frigate. Mark your calendar.

alexnc

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
Hawky - I like it. It's not as Latakia forward as most English (but I smoke stuff like Old Ironsides & Barling 1812). I was a little unsure about trying it as I don't get along well with casings, but the flavoring was on the milder side. I would pop that tin!
MSO - waiting for talk like a pirate day. I have a one eyed dog named Scarrr that stands watch while the Frigate burns - so I'm already fluent and just fit in a little better that day than the rest + now I'm packing the right load.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I never suggest that one. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.