PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
Is his website current? Is that really all his pipes cost? Are the Unique Bends already made or are his pipes made after the order is placed? I love his designs. How is the quality compared to, for example, Radice?

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
maxx, I do not know about the Unique Bends, but the prices really are as posted. I like my Tinsky pipes, but I have seen some complaints about the wooden stem adornments coming loose.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
His site is current. I just ordred a pipe off his site last week. Mark emailed me with some details and thanked me for my purchase. I was surprised at the prices as well and saved a great deal ordering from his site. An almost identical pipe from an online dealer was substantially more money. Pipe will hopefully arrive this week. :puffy:

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Have no fear when dealing with Mark, I ordered two awhile back. Prices are great, draw is open and he is really good at communicating. My only issue with his site is he does not list the weights of the pipes but when asked he responds quickly. I don't think he does his own blasting though but whomever he uses does an excellent job.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
For the money, it is hard to beat a Tinsky. He doe have plenty of inventory at his site, in a wide variety of finish choices. I really like his shaping. (I have two Tinsky's)

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
I have 1/2 dz Tinskys all were bought directly him. They are solid pipes.. drilled perfectly. I am partial to his dark blast poker's and rodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.