PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Just added my second Tinsky to the collection, as always ~ smoke'in like a dream. Thanks Mark :worship:
This sweet lil blast will be dedicate to VaPer Flakes; 1st smoke ~ Solani 633 ~

tinsky-blast-billiard-1-600x450.jpg

bookn3rd5

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 29, 2012
Beautiful! Congrats! I got my first tinsky a few weeks ago - you're right, they smoke like a dream. :)

Jan 8, 2013
Beautiful, I might just have to add a Tinsky to my collection one of these days. I see a lot of his work on here that I really like.

briarfanatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2013
That pipe is fantastic. I have five Tinsky's and I have decided that I am focusing on one of his shapes and getting it in every finish he offers. This will be over several years once I decide on the shape.
What is the group size/number in the circle on that pipe? 4 or 5?

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks all, picture doesn't do it justice
@ briarfanatic - It is a 4
Next smoke lined up for this one..drool'in just think'in about it :clap:

3219b.jpg

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Site sponsor www.smokershaven.com

has some Tinsky pipes as well as a pipe by Curt Rollar on their website. Some of the pipes are even on sale.
I am not affiliated with this company but always enjoy a sale on a quality pipe.
I hope this information helps other members who desire Tinsky pipes in their rotation.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
smoking, that is a stunning pipe. It looks like Rad Davis did the blast on that one. The smooth top and the color of the stain really work nicely. It should be a perfect flake pipe and your choice of the 633 is a great one. Congrats on a fantastic addition to your collection, I am sure it will smoke cool and dry for you.

Jul 12, 2011
Hi Harris, thanks for kind words brother. It caught my eye as a cross between Pipe and Cigar, since I

first started and smoked cigars for over 15+ years...PAD kick'ed in BIG TIME 8O

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
smoking, my pleasure. I am not sure if you knew this but Mark has most of his blast work done by either Rad or Mike Linder and that one definitely looks like a Rad blast to my eye. Here is a pic of one of my Rad's, looks pretty similar to yours doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.