Nov 16, 2010
had mark make this pipe for me

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00001-3.jpg

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I am really impressed with your new pipe...the contrast between the blast and the smooth is most attractive.... :puffy:

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
bubba your doing something wrong. your the only one i know that had any trouble with hackert and mark.you must rub people the wrong way i guess. :crying:

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
I guess so! I emailed mark asking if he was taking orders, no email back. Sent another one two weeks later, no response. I ask politely, I guess I am asking wrong?!?

forsooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
buckeye, did you design the pipe? If so, how specific were you in your instructions?

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
yes i designed the pipe. talked to him on the phone a few times on how i wanted it. you have to go to his website and get on his waiting list.great guy and pipe maker.

badhk51

Lurker
May 21, 2009
PA
TO Bubba. Much love bro. Early on, I did not know that private messages from youtube could not be replied to from my yahoo mail directly. Allot of people did not get my reply e-mails because of this until I found out what was happening. I am truly sorry about that. No hard feelings I hope. Go to my website and put your name on the list. I also have a few for sale right now as well.

Best regards,

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.