PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
I notice no mention of Mario Grandi Pipes on the forum. I own four of them and I love them and they feel great, they smoke great (for me). If it weren't for my Mario Grandi's I don't think that I would ever afford a big pipe. I'll post pics if you like, but what I really want to know is, does anybody own any? How do you like the smokes? What are your experiences with dealing with them?

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
They have been talked about a few times. I really think they make some great looking pipes. I want to get one some day.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
I gotta say photoman, I really enjoy the smokes that I get from them. I've paid a range of $60- $120 bucks for them. Don't get me wrong, I still want to get my birth year Dunhill but I do like the feel of a hefty pipe once in a while and so far I haven't had a problem with them.....jinx....uh oh....better keep them away from the wheel...
in order of acquisition....

Untitled-11.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I just got a Mario Grandi pipe and I love it. I am posting a picture of it in another thread of my recent PAD.

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
Very nice pipes. I especially like your smooth pot with the horizontal grain.

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
I've been waiting on a shape I absolutely love to pull the trigger on a Grandi. I've been keeping a steady watch on them for about a year waiting for the one that is just right.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
You"all had to do it,all this talk about Mario pipes, went on e-bay and it had a contempory Canadian for 75$, shame on you"all I just had to do it. LOL. The old Cajun, will post pics when I get it I don"t know how to post links, damn lucky to be able to post pics. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.