PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
This pipe is huge. I can fit my entire index finger into the bowl up to the knuckle:) I have some big pipes, but none like this.
Anyone have any experience with enormous bowls and what type of tobaccos tend to like them?
So far I am thinking Billy Bud, or Balkan Sasieni.
2011-09-07_13-23-10_7701-394x600.jpg

pipevilleworld

Might Stick Around
Apr 12, 2011
Perhaps you'd be interested, Buckeye but... I just started a FB group for all Mario Grandi fanatics like yourself and my to join and chat and share and... whatever
You should find it after typing, "MARIO GRANDI tobacco pipe collectors UNITED!" in the search box at the top of your FB page... Hope you join! Thanks. I just received 2 more GIANTS from Fedex about... an hour ago. And am very much in love with them; they'll make great additions to my already... 50 or so! Good luck with YOUR case of Grandi PAD; I'm not doing so well... LOL.

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Have not smoked it yet, but I imagine it will be a loooong smoke. I'll have to hunt down some black XX kendal twist, but it sounds like a nicotine explosion:)

Jul 12, 2011
NICE MG, all bowls like bacci ;-) I have a large rusticated Boswell OPaul that smokes Aros and H&H Classic Burley Kake like a dream..just a gravity fill/light tamp and it's off to the races :puffy:

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
Either your hand is very small or that pipe is extremely large !

I'm going for the latter. A house pipe by any standards.

damien83

Might Stick Around
Aug 2, 2011
That pipe is a beautiful pipe!!!!!! I am a huge Mario Grandi fan, they are my number 1 favorite pipe maker. That being said I have a huge Grandi and I used to smoke Lane's BCA in it but since I have stoped smoking aromatic's havent smoked it in a while. Mine will last from 2 to 3 hours depending on how I smoke it.

Here's my beast hehe.

pipe006.jpg

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Here is another pic for comparison.... and these are defiantly not small wine bottles. 2qt Mason jar as well.
pipewine-600x337.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.