March Is Almost Here...Don't Forget The Wind Cap!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

6 Fresh Castello Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Hey all,
I just wanted to throw this out there since March typically known as a windy month. This little $1.44 insurance policy can save your pipe(especially one that has not been broken in yet). If you are an outdoor smoker like me, this little device can surely protect your briar on those windy days. When I began my pipe smoking journey, I ruined a pipe by smoking outside in less than ideal conditions. You may wish to throw one or two of these in on your next order for a little piece of mind.
http://www.smokingpipes.com/accessories/pipe-supplies/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=131857

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Good idea, heading to the local shop for our pipe club tonight, think I'll pick up a couple.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
pretty sweet little thing. I just flip my pipe upside down in the wind and or rain. Im usually good to go.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I can flip a light cob and there's no problem. Unfortunately, full bents do not handle real well up-side down. I keep a couple of caps in the truck, tractor and the camera bags. I'm always misplacing the little buggers. I do notice when I have a couple in the back pocket though. This little prongs are surprisingly large when sat upon.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I can flip a light cob and there's no problem. Unfortunately, full bents do not handle real well up-side down. I keep a couple of caps in the truck, tractor and the camera bags. I'm always misplacing the little buggers. I do notice when I have a couple in the back pocket though. This little prongs are surprisingly large when sat upon.

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks for the tip, it has been awfully windy up here in WA for the last few weeks, guess I really need some of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.