PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithelouniverse

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
Man's best friend is one of my favorite blends. I can smoke it all day, company doesn't seem to mind it, and it's fairly cheap for a tin. I was wondering if you fellas had any recommendations in the same vein?
Thanks guys!

-Lou
PS: thanks for everyone wishing me good luck on my Spanish oral final, got an 86! Not quite what I was hoping for but it will keep me in the running for my scholarship, AND the girl before me came out of the presentation room crying, so I'll consider a mid B a win...

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
¡Felicidades!
Eighty-six doesn't sound too bad. I'm rather impressed, myself. I doubt I'd get 86 in English and it's my mother tongue!

yaddy306

Lifer
Aug 7, 2013
Regina, Canada
I like Man's Best Friend a lot, too. Burns well, just a bit of latakia, nice topping. I'm also interested in finding similar blends.
Fox & Hound doesn't get very good reviews.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
@ithelouniverse - On Sutliff if you search you will find it. It is in a pouch.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Here's the link to bulk Fox & Hound at smokingpipes. $12.42 for 8oz, $22.99 for a pound. True, it doesn't get the best reviews, but is one of my personal favorites. It's considered an entry level English, for someone who has been smoking aromatics and wants to try Englishes, much like you'd give Famous Grouse or even Scoresby to a first time scotch drinker. Red Virginia, Turkish, Burley, Latakia and Perique. I love it, and you can't beat the price :)
Fox & Hound

Status
Not open for further replies.