Manning VS Brady Predictions!?

(44 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by petes03
  • Latest reply from metalheadycigarguy
  1. petes03

petes03

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Regardless of whoever wins this game, it'll probably be better than the Super Bowl itself! Being from Tennessee, I'm pulling for Manning! Even though his playoff record against Brady is not exactly stellar, I believe the stars will align this time!
    If I can't have my Packers in the Super Bowl, then it's Manning and the Broncos all the way!
    My prediction is Broncos over Patriots by a touchdown.

Anybody else have a prediction?

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

As I no longer have a dog in the hunt, I really haven't given it any thought. I suppose that which ever team has the most points at the end of the game, after 5 minutes or so of actual physical play, will be declared the winner. There really is a lot of just standing around in football these days what with replays, penalties, end zone dances and the like.

Actually, I kind of like it when the Pack gets sent home early, I get my Sunday back and no longer have to spend a couple of hours in front of the TV.

A man without a shillelagh is a man without an expedient.
    Posted 5 years ago #
  3. saint007

saint007

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Brady is only 2 -1 vs Manning in the playoffs. Manning will even that score next Sunday.

I was on Sirius/XM's NFL Channel Sunday and if anyone is interested I can paraphrase what we talked about for twenty minutes on Sunday morning regarding the Peyton Manning legacy.

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. petes03

petes03

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Go for it Saint!

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. rockymtnsmoker

rockymtnsmoker

Login to Send PM

Like Petes, I'm a Packers fan, and I'd like to see the Broncos kick some Patriot butt! If they can hit Brady early and often, stop him from getting into rythm, I think they can do it.

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. saint007

saint007

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Here ya go Pete...

In order to evaluate Manning's legacy objectively, you have to breakdown his career into three eras. The Jim More era, the Dungy era and the Broncos era. In those playoff games during the Mora era, there were ten dropped balls in key situations in the playoffs. Add, as a HC, how many playoff games had Mora won? Zero! During the Dungy era, their nemesis were the Patriots led by the best HC of all time. Put Manning with Belichick and how many playoff game would Manning have won? We don't know but remember, Football is a team sport. Belichick is a much better HC than Dungy at playoff time. In the Broncos era, it wasn't Manning that was covering Jacoby Jones at the end of the game when Flacco hit him with the winning bomb at the end of the game. Manning had that game won and it was the Defense that lost that game.

The book on Manning is still out. But, when his career is done I expect him to be the best QB in the modern era of the NFL.

Posted 5 years ago #
  7. petes03

petes03

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I agree Saint. IMO, Manning's 2013 regular season will probably go down as the best regular season any QB has ever had! He really only has one more major record to beat (not counting Super Bowl wins), and that is All Time Passing Yards. Bret Favre currently holds that record, but if Peyton sticks it out for another couple of seasons he will undoubtedly beat it as well. I'd like to see Peyton win another ring, but they do have a tough road ahead of them! Still, my prediction is Broncos over Seahawks in the Super Bowl by 3 points or better!

Posted 5 years ago #
  8. saint007

saint007

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It will take the better part of two more seasons for him to pass Farve's record for total yards.

I agree that this season is by far the best any QB has ever had.

Over the last week, the Manning haters have been out in full-force using his 7 playoff first round losses. That is why we discussed the above. Working for the local ESPN affiliate, I've kept up with him since his senior year at Newman High School.

I'm thinking a Broncos ve 49ers Super Bowl.

BTW, Farve wanted to drafted by the Saints and not the Falcons. I wish we had!

Posted 5 years ago #
  9. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

On a good day, it's hard to beat the Manning brothers, either one, but they don't always
    have a good day.

Posted 5 years ago #
  10. lordofthepiperings

lordofthepiperings

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Brady hasn't won a Super Bowl post-spygate. Manning's title didn't come with a cheating scandal. That is all.

P.S.- Being a Buckeye fan I am sworn to hate Brady as he attended that school up north.

"The thinking man always smokes a Peterson." -Peterson of Dublin
    Posted 5 years ago #
  11. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

This is a tough one. Brady had a down year but the defense is decent. Manning put up some numbers this year but the talent he has is twice as good as what Brady was working with. I'm going to say this game is won at the end on a final drive, and whoever gets that final drive, takes the team down and wins. If i have to pick, I guess I am picking the Broncos, home field advantage.

Posted 5 years ago #
  12. cmdrmcbragg

cmdrmcbragg

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'll preface this post by saying I am a Broncos fan and live in the Denver metro area. But, I am also a journalism student and do my best to be objective in my writing, including about my favorite teams.

My personal preview for the AFC Championship game next Sunday:

We all know the history of Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Brady's 10-4 record against Manning would indicate that the Broncos are facing an uphill battle, but the Patriots (with Brady under center) aren’t the same team that has compiled that 10-4 record against a Peyton Manning led team. Of those 14 games, half have been decided by a touchdown or less. This will be the fourth playoff meeting between Manning and Brady, third in an AFC Championship.

The last time Manning beat the Pats in the game before the Super Bowl was 2006, the year the Colts won their Super Bowl over the Chicago Bears. That was Manning’s one and only ring.

This season though, the Broncos are playing the favorites with Manning leading the way. The Broncos have been a statistical beast, one that is only comparable to … Tom Brady’s New England Patriots. They say defense wins championships, in that case it is a toss up of who’s defense is really better. I’d lean towards saying the Broncos defense is better, but neither team has a definitively more dominant D.

The Broncos have had a pretty good Rush defense, something the Patriots offense has been good at and was featured on Saturday night against the Colts defense who were just abused for six rushing TDs. The Broncos pass defense has been ok, but has taken a blow with the loss of Chris Harris. Tom Brady’s offense is going to rush, but they cannot rely on it to beat the Broncos who had a top 5 rushing defense during the regular season and shut down San Diego’s run game of Ryan Matthews and Danny Woodhead yesterday.

Brady will have to pass and his receiver corps isn’t the same showstoppers we are used to seeing him have. The dominant passing attack of New England has lost Wes Welker to Denver, Rob Gronkowski to yet another injury and Aaron Hernandez to multiple homicide (convictions pending). Last season the Pats passed for almost 300 yards a game, this season they are down to almost 250. The Pats and Broncos were about even in their passing attack, but this season the Broncos skyrocketed to the number one passing attack in the league (340 yards a game) while the Pats fell to 10th in passing yards per game.

But where the Broncos were killing defenses with their passing attack, the Pats pass defense has shown up. Their secondary has improved and so did their standings amongst pass defenses of the league. They’re not great , but they haven’t gotten torched as badly as Denver has this year. The Broncos were dominant in defending against the pass last year, but this year have tumbled to the near bottom of the league. The Broncos defense just isn’t what it was the last few years while the Pats defense has stepped up against QBs and receivers, bringing themselves up from the near bottom of the league last year to a more respectable middle of the pack in passing yards per game.

So, how does next Sunday play out? Broncos got the monkey off their back from their stunner loss to the Ravens and the Pats, well, they pretty much plan on being here I think. The Pats are the underdog though with a passing attack that has been reduced since the two teams last meeting in December, but their rushing attack has filled in nicely (when they aren’t fumbling the ball). The crazy game last month was an anomaly as the Pats screwed up so badly that they deserved to lose, yet the Broncos did the Pats a solid by turning around and giving the game back to them, and then the win.

It won’t be easy but the headline on Monday will either be “Patriots run down the Broncos defense to advance” or “Manning and Broncos return to Super Bowl after shootout in Denver.” Pats defense certainly has to do their part, and well, or hope that the Broncos beat themselves. The key to the game will be the home field. Sports Authority Field was LOUD during the Chargers game and they will certainly be keyed up for the game in Denver … but there are lots of Patriot fans in the area who may be able to limit the decibel level.

I’m giving the Broncos the win, 34-30. Broncos rush defense is good, but not good enough to stop the Pats from gaining yards on the ground. Even without his usually stellar group of receivers, Brady will find a way to get Edelman and Amendola their work through the air. But, the Broncos are the new Patriots as far as passing goes. They have their secret weapon, hopefully, in Welker. I just hope Welker isn’t the reason the Broncos lose like he has been a part of past key Patriot losses in crunch time.

34-30. Pats defense bends and breaks under the passing attack of Manning, but the Pats won’t just leave Denver without a hard fight.

Posted 5 years ago #
  13. saint007

saint007

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

"But where the Broncos were killing offenses with their passing attack". I think you meant Defenses.

Anyway, you have a bright future in Sports journalism. Reason always works in journalism but not always on the field.

P S

Anyone in the Denver area still missing Tebow?

Posted 5 years ago #
  14. cmdrmcbragg

cmdrmcbragg

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Dude, some people around here still miss Tebow and now they can all STFU because since last years loss to Baltimore they haven't shut up about how the Broncos dealt Tebow "and he won a playoff game. What has Manning done? Nothing."

Losers who are strictly Tebow fans (or just hardcore Christians) that don't understand media and pro-football enough to get why Tebow was sent packing and why he has no future in the NFL.

Posted 5 years ago #
  15. piperl12

piperl12

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have been a Patriots fan since the 1985 Superbowl against the Bears. So for me there can be only one ending.

Posted 5 years ago #
  16. captainsousie

captainsousie

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I am also a journalism student and do my best to be objective in my writing

Losers who are strictly Tebow fans (or just hardcore Christians)

Yep, really objective there. Haters gotta hate.

None of it could have anything to do with the Broncos getting rid of something that, for the moment, was working. They replaced him with someone who was giving every indication that he was past his prime. Has Manning fought back and shown that he could still hack it? Yes. Did Tebow crash? Yes. I'm glad to see Manning come good and I was sorry to see Tebow go the way he did. I guess I'm just one of those loser hardcore Christians.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
    Posted 5 years ago #
  17. captainsousie

captainsousie

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

On topic. This is a game that could easily go either way. Both times the Broncos and Patriots met this season it went badly for the Broncos. That is not promising for them. This is, however, a different situation so I hold out hope the Broncos will win.

Posted 5 years ago #
  18. saint007

saint007

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

"On topic. This is a game that could easily go either way. Both times the Broncos and Patriots met this season it went badly for the Broncos. That is not promising for them. This is, however, a different situation so I hold out hope the Broncos will win. "

The Broncos played the Patriots twice this season?

Posted 5 years ago #
  19. captainsousie

captainsousie

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Oops, memory futzed on me. Only once, still sucked and I hope that it turns out differently this time. Thanks for catching that.

Posted 5 years ago #
  20. teufelhund

teufelhund

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm pulling for Manning; everyone loves a comeback.

Smoke your pipe and be silent; there's only wind and smoke in the world. - Irish Proverb
    Posted 5 years ago #
  21. saint007

saint007

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

No problemo Capt Sousie

Posted 5 years ago #
  22. cmdrmcbragg

cmdrmcbragg

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Capt. Sousie, I'm not referring to you if you at least understand why he was let go. You may not agree with the decision, but as long as you understand why he was traded that is all I care about.

As for my "objectivity," I was asked my opinion about the feelings for Tebow in Denver. I liked Tebow being here, he was going to be our QB at some point, and I supported him. But as a sports fan, I would take Manning any day of the week over Tebow, his "intangibles" and the media circus-hype machine that followed him everywhere.

Posted 5 years ago #
  23. captainsousie

captainsousie

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I understand where you're coming from, just taking a bit of issue with the jab. Liked the first post of yours though, it was well thought-out and well written.

At the end of the day, I am just happy to see my team actually doing something right again after 15 years.

Posted 5 years ago #
  24. saint007

saint007

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Anyone see the, "Book Of Manning" narrated by John Goodman? Brought tears to my eyes as I remember Archie well as a Ole Miss Rebel and legend. I remember Coach Bear Bryant telling the Press that Archie was the best QB any of his teams had ever faced in all of his years coaching. Folks just don't come any better than that family!

Posted 5 years ago #
  25. User has not uploaded an avatar

instymp

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Manning & Fox, I live in NC, Panthers didn't like Fox anymore & got rid of him. & they didn't get beat yesterday, they lost it by themselves.

Posted 5 years ago #
  26. petes03

petes03

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

@saint007. I didn't get to see that when in was on TV. I heard it was very good, and I was a little disappointed for having missed it.

Posted 5 years ago #
  27. petes03

petes03

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I see that my predictions were pretty damn close!

Posted 5 years ago #
  28. User has not uploaded an avatar

plateauguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Wilson over Manning in the Super Bowl.

Posted 5 years ago #
  29. saint007

saint007

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Should be a close Super Bowl with the Broncos vs the Seattle Thugs.

I'm pulling for my homeboy Manning all the way. #1 Offense vs #1 Defense.

Broncos are a 2.5 point favorite.

Posted 5 years ago #
  30. User has not uploaded an avatar

plateauguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Beast mode !!!! Too bad we can't send the 12th man to show how it's done.

Posted 5 years ago #
  31. tobyducote

NOLA Cajun

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Manning all the way!!!! If it can't be the Saints, it's got to be the homegrown Manning!!!

Posted 5 years ago #
  32. edgreen

edgreen

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

[quote]BTW, Farve wanted to drafted by the Saints and not the Falcons. I wish we had!

Not me. I have nieces and a daughter. If Bobby had such trouble with Finks, can you imagine Favre and Finks butting heads? He would have probably killed Carl Smith. He was a great quarterback but, from what I can gather from those that have known him, a first rate jerk. I'm not glad we went a season with Fourcade and even more with backwards throwing Aaron Brooks but I don't think Drew would have even visited Saints if Favre was pulling his retire/unretire
    crap at the time. Things worked out and we got our ring against Peyton. Our window with this team is running out, but man are they still so much fun to watch.

Tobacco's a musician.And in a pipe delighteth;It descends in a close,Through the organ of the nose, With a relish that inviteth.
    Barten Holiday
    Posted 5 years ago #
  33. metalheadycigarguy

metalheadycigarguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

This Manning vs. Brady thing drives me crazy... I love how everyone says Manning is the best "regular season" QB but they give props to Brady for being a better QB because he's had more success in the playoffs. With that said they've only played each other 4 times in the playoffs and they're tied at 2-2 in head to head games.. Even more so Manning is 2-1 in AFC Championship games when going against Brady, so doesn't Manning have the upper-hand there??? Love how people want to tweak and twist the numbers to favor their argument. Besides that Brady played on way better teams compared to Manning and his defenseless Colts all those years. Not to mention Brady won one SB because of the Patriots spying (spygate). Plus Brady with the "Greatest Team Ever" lost to the 9-7 Giants in the Super Bowl... where was the great Brady in that game. Twist and tweak how you will, but Manning is the greatest QB I've ever seen play and I've seen some great QBs in my life (Montana, Marino, Kelly, Elway, Farve, Fouts, Simms, Moon, Young, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Rivers etc.) All members of the HoF or will be members of the HoF.

Posted 5 years ago #
  34. metalheadycigarguy

metalheadycigarguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Should be a close Super Bowl with the Broncos vs the Seattle Thugs.

I'm pulling for my homeboy Manning all the way. #1 Offense vs #1 Defense.

Broncos are a 2.5 point favorite.

@saint007 - why do you call them the "Seatle Thugs". Because they play good hard-nose football the way it used to be played. The 49ers are just as physical, but people want to call them a good defense, and call Seattle Thugs. I don't see the difference??? Seattle is a run first and beat you up with their defense and win the game. Don't see that being Thugs. Its the way football was meant to be played. Everybody these days is into the fantasy side of football and unrealistic numbers by QBs and WRs. If you watched the NFC Championship last night... that is real football right there. Doesn't get better than that right there. Looking at the defensive numbers... Seattle has the best defense and led all three defensive categories and are the first team to do that since the '85 Bears which are regarded by many as the best team of all time. Were the '85 Bears Thugs??? Nope... just a good hard-nosed team just like Seattle. Those Bears were a run first dominant defensive team and that worked out pretty good for them.

By the way... Vegas had the odds initially at 2 in Seattle's favor. It's going to go back and forth up until game time. Odds mean nothing at this point.

Posted 5 years ago #
  35. saint007

saint007

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Denver is -2 which make them the favorite.
    http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_odds.shtml

I call any team "thugs" when the Coach lets them act like thugs. Sherman's actions last night were classless. Coaches like Carrol, Harbaugh, Ryan to name a few, allow their players to run their mouths and sheds a bad image of their teams and the NFL. You don't see players acting like thugs on teams coached by Bellichick(Hernandez's actions were outside of the team), Payton, Coughlin etc. Coaches like Parcells and Landry would not have it on their teams. I miss the class acts like Walter Payton, Roger Staubach etc. Allowing these big mouths to degrade the game is not good for the fans, owners or teams.

Posted 5 years ago #
  36. metalheadycigarguy

metalheadycigarguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I know that Denver is favored now, but that's because of the early betting. Initially Seattle was favored by the Vegas odds makers, the betters swayed the bet and its going to go back and forth as more bets come in.

You're adding Sean Payton in with Bellichick??? Did you forget Bounty gate and how he got suspended for an entire year, because he let his players try to kill Brett Farve because they couldn't win without taking him out. Not to mention all the other times they tried to take out other players. Plus... did you see the Saints players trying to punish Percy Harvin last week. I think the bounty's are still in play in NO. Parcells... do you remember LT? Those Giants players of the 80's were pretty chippy and weren't the most stand up guys. Great players but they were trash talking as well.

Trash talk is part of the game and has been for a long time. Did you see how much trash the SF players were talking last week against Carolina? All teams do it and all teams have one guy that runs his mouth a little more than another, but not all of them have a player that can back it up. Sherman backs it up. He's been the best CB in football the last 3 years and there's no questioning that. Name one other Seahawk you think is a "Thug" because of their actions? There isn't one.

As for Carroll and Harbaugh... they get the most out of their players by allowing them to be themselves. They've obviously proven that the last several years. How did Landry's format work in the 80's and early 90's before he got fired? Oh yeah, it didn't because the Cowboys were a joke at that time.

Posted 5 years ago #
  37. bigboi

bigboi

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I agree, Sherman's interview was not as classy as it should have been. Here is an article of him giving his reason why.
    http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/
    I still think he let his emotions get the best of him and made bad decision on what to say on his interview.
    Sherman, put a lot of time and energy into studying the game. You will be hard pressed to find another cornerback who puts as much time studying the game as him.
    Like him or not he is proving to be a very good cornerback.
    Sherman-Student of the Game

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.”
    -Albert Einstein, 1950
    Posted 5 years ago #
  38. metalheadycigarguy

metalheadycigarguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Keep in mind as well that Sherman and Crabtree dislike each other very much, and their feud goes back to last year and even goes beyond the field as the two almost got in a fight in an off field function.

You have Sherman that was a 5th round pick and didn't even get taken by his former college coach (Harbaugh) and then went out to prove he was worthy of being in the NFL to become the best CB. Harbaugh wouldn't even shake his hand after a Seahawks victory in week 2 of the season... how's that for class.

On the other hand you have Crabtree that as a rookie held out of training camp and pre-season because he felt he deserved more money. More money for what... he's never even played a single snap up to that point! So you have a guy that's busted his butt to get to where he is and you have a guy that thinks he's all that and a bag of chips and hasn't lived up to the hype. Crabtree hasn't done anything in SF's big games. So why it was not a class act on Sherman's part, emotions got the better of him because of a lot of back stories. Personally, I don't have a problem with it because he "walked the walk". After the fact he realizes that he was out of line and while he's not apologizing he does understand he could have given a better interview.

Posted 5 years ago #
  39. saint007

saint007

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

@Metal, that shot on Harvin was a good hit led by Bush's shoulder pads. I hate the new rules as it puts much of the outcome not on the team's play but by the Officials. This year was a record for bad calls and the new rules just make it that much worse.

That entire Bountygate was a joke! Other than playing a little ruff with Farve, it was all Coach Speak(DC Williams). Lots of teams had internal cash bonuses for big hits. I've heard much worse coming from player's mouths in the last year all across the NFL!

Posted 5 years ago #
  40. metalheadycigarguy

metalheadycigarguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Well to call Carroll out for a guy that gets emotional and to compare him to Payton after it was obvious he had no control over his other coaches and players was dumb. Obviously the NFL had cause to suspend him.

Yes, the new rules are stupid, but it was obvious in that game the Saints were trying to hurt Harvin, because they weren't hitting the other receivers like that.

Record of bad calls is the under statement of the year. There were so many blow calls this year it was stupid. After that play last night where Bowman got hurt, I have a feeling that rule will be changed to a reviewable play.

Posted 5 years ago #
  41. User has not uploaded an avatar

plateauguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Like him, or not, Sherman is a damn fine player that gets results from skill.

Don't you just love how the Fox announcers (except Bradshaw) were all for the 49ers, then after the game pretended that there was no-one else but the Seahawks?

Posted 5 years ago #
  42. saint007

saint007

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The only "cause" Goodell had for Payton's suspension were the pending law suits. There was nothing said in the locker room that hadn't been said a thousand times before in NFL and College locker rooms. Goodell and his new rules are ruining the game.

There was a very bad call last night on a Roughing the Passer. Tackler clearly made a big hit with his shoulder, yet called for leading with his helmet. The game is too fast for Officials to get the call right. The more rules, the more the outcome will be in the hands of the Officials.

Football is a contact Sport. When a player accepts a contract to play, they know that there could be long lasting injuries. It comes with the big paycheck. Banning the Headslap, chopping is one thing, Banning big hits is not Football. Goodell's attempt in trying to make the game safer is folly unless they start wearing flags and ban all contact, which I think is the direction the game is going.

Posted 5 years ago #
  43. rangerearthpig

rangerearthpig

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Was it just me, or did anyone else thing the SF vs. Seattle game was sloppy last night? It was like watching a junior high game, with all the fumbles, interceptions, and array of stupid penalties. I was amazed that it was a playoff game (easy for me to say with my fat arse in a chair...).

I too am a Packer fan, so since my priest was once a Tennessee Vol, I'm going for Peyton and the Ponies.

RLTW!
    Posted 5 years ago #
  44. metalheadycigarguy

metalheadycigarguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

@saint007 - There was enough evidence to suspend him. People got fired, players got suspended. What more evidence do you want that Payton wasn't in control of his own team and ultimately responsible. So please don't compare Carroll and Payton, because they're not the same. Sure some of Seattle's players have made bad decisions with PEDs and other illegal substances and have served their suspensions but he's never asked his players to intentionally hurt another teams players. Carroll can't be responsible for what the players put in their body outside of football, but Payton is definitely in control of what his players are doing on the field. So your argument for calling Seattle "Thugs" is clearly wrong and some of the coaches you find to be in high regard appear to be more thugish than Carroll. You can think Seattle is thugish all you want, but they're not. They're hard nosed tough guys that play good physical football and back up their trash talk. That's not a thug.

@rangerearthpig - that game last night was a good hard-nosed slobber knocker. Good defense will make any offense look bad. That was a great defensive battle and a great Championship game. Couldn't ask for a tougher battle of a game.

Posted 5 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   donjgiles, ben88, unkleyoda, bluegrassbrian, newportpipe, danimalia