Man, I Feel Old Now... Oldest Granddaughter Off to College.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Well this shouldn't be a surprise to me, as I am a great grandfather on my wife's side, but my oldest daughter and her husband are seeing their oldest daughter off to college in a little while. She has a sports scholarship, and wants to study sports medicine. Obviously she has first hand experience with the subject, so I expect her to do well with her studies. I'm a proud grandpa, and hopefully she can learn from her experiences.

18581981_1664721740504158_758376880953492064_n-600x559.jpg

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Know the feeling Orley , seemed like yesterday I fed my 6 month old Grandson his first Choclate Snow Cone strapped in a Baby seat in my 4wheeler. The look on his little face at his first ice will live for me forever. He's a Junior in College living on the Farm,MY, MY.

innately

Lurker
May 6, 2017
Congrats. Time is crazy stuff. I always seem to have both not enough and far too much simultaneously. As with all stories, I look forward to the ending, but there can be no ending without a middle... yet still, I wish I could flip to the end and see how things turn out.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Congratulations! Sounds like a vibrant and hard working family. My wife's had a series of mobility problems, and her current healing broken ankle is being tended by a great sports doctor and orthopedist at Duke. He's really gifted and a senior physician but is not above putting on a cast himself or tending skin problems after removing a cast. We've seen more doctors than we'd like, but he's among the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.