PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I posted awhile back that our Landlord had sold the house we were renting and we had to move. It was unexpected and we have been pressed for time to find another place. Today we found it. The house is awesome, it would normally be way out of our price range, but the owner said that money isn't his deciding factor and decided to rent to us, within our budget. It is a huge house in a quiet culdesac and there is a large creek that flows through the back yard. It is a very tranquil spot perfect for smoking a pipe. Not only that but the garage is bigger, so more space for pipe restoration and crafting and the basement is finished and has two very large rooms. One will be a music room for my wife, the other my man cave. And to top it off, my room has a walk in closet that will be my new cellar. There is shelving already in it, and no sunlight gets in there whatsoever. I may be more excited about the cellar room than anything else. I'll post pics when I get it set up. Now to pack!

tlag77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
Congrats, I am glad you found a place so fast, can't wait to see the pics.

gregprince

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2014
Congratulations, sounds great. Hope you're very happy there for many years.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
You can never have too much man cave! The worse part about the move is moving equipment....get some strong friends....

faust

Might Stick Around
May 25, 2014
It's haunted.

You know that, right?

This made me laugh more than it should have :rofl:
Enjoy your new digs, it sounds fantastic! Can't wait to see the pics, best of luck :D

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Congratulations! Moving sucks, but the end result sounds like it will be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.