PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Just want to share a picture of my man cave. although i unfortunately can not smoke inside, if i could, this is where it would take place at. lets show some pics of others man caves...
IMG_0432.jpg

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Well there have been a few man cave threads over the years but HOLY CRAP that isn't just a man cave, that is an INSTITUTION.
Do you hire security to keep things in order there? Ladies' nights, karaoke, dollar drinks happy hour and dart tournaments? Does this place have a name? Neon signage out front, parking lot? Dude that place looks amazing

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
The name is Jason's Neighborhood Pub. Theres is neon signage with that name in the basement but not out front. Currently the drinks are free (with a tip jar) but everyone tells me to charge a cover. There is Yuengling Lager on tap, with 8 other selections in the fridge. 43 different liquors and liqueurs to choose from so i can make just about any drink you can think up. Also a steady supply of wine, some of which is home made. Located on the north side of Columbus Ohio so if your ever in the neighborhood feel free to stop by.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
well the pipes where on top of the wine rack. but i had to move them as i ran out of room with liquor. if you look closely you can see the mason jars sitting in the wine rack though full of baccy

adam12

May 16, 2011
Holy crap man that place is insane. Yuengling on tap. Sheesh

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
That looks like an amazing place to chill out and have a pipe and a brew. I hope to achieve something similar over time. Basically the wife and I plan to recreate an 80's pizza place motif with Ms. PacMan on a cocktail table and Journey on the jukebox LOL. Very nice job, buddy.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I have an arcade game not in the picture. its a multicade style with 1900+ games on it. also a slot machine and a pun table not pictured too. from where the picture is taken, there is the big screen and couch and recliner. also known as MY recliner.

adam12

May 16, 2011
There was a poster on here a while back named Henry Clay. He had basically the most amazing response to the whole man-cave situation I have ever heard. I remember just reading it and almost wanting to vote for the guy. I havent seen him around in a while but his post went pretty much like this: if you truly love someone as my wife does, you take that person with all their "things", and he was that way with his wife and her things she liked to do, and his thing was smokin a pipe, and she accepted him for it, and that was that. It was cool to read that because it sort of laid out the whole "my wife forbids me to do this" or "she must be obeyed" as a bunch of bullshit. I couldn't have agreed with him more. It's your house, you work hard all day to put into your lives what you can, and if she knew you liked smokin a pipe before, then let it be. If you can't smoke your pipe in your own home, then where the hell are you going to smoke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.