PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Figured I would give this a funny title. Been deployed back to Qatar again for the last little while, and getting close to time to go home. Went back to the same shop as last time to get another deployment pipe, and found an Comoy Oom Paul that I liked but a bit out of the limit I had set myself. Plus this time they wanted more for their pipes. So I ended up just browsing and decided this time to get a nice little cheap lighter (JiFeng). Don't know anything about them other than its probably some cheap lighter but its a fun lighter while it last. I would rather have it all stainless than the carbon fiber look.

I do kinda like the way the walls are on the side of the top, and the tamper and........... scraper (if you want to call it that). The tamper is permanently attached so no worries about losing it. I like that its not one of the electric strike it actually uses a flint and steel. And the flint is replaceable. It looks like a larger version of the Dunhill lighter I found a while back, but not made as well. In the end its a fun little cheap lighter.

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
This deployment with a few more pipe smokers out here I had some moral patches made to wear when flying. I can't wait to get home and get back into the garage to finish up some of the pipe projects I had going.

Status
Not open for further replies.