PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
wyfbane said

It was cool to have a voice to put with you, as well. I have met so few of you here in person. Nice to have a deeper profile of you Duane.
Not mandatory, but it would be fun to put voices and faces to the static avatars and usernames. Already posted this in another thread, but will post it here just to get the ball rolling. No rules, just a video of you smoking a pipe, showing off a favorite pipe, or just saying, "hello".

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
This way, they'll have something to play on CNN when the balloon goes up.

("He seemed like such a nice, quiet young man")

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Duane, I swear I was thinking the same thing today after seeing the above video of yours. I thought maybe I should open a thread and ask people to post a video of them smoking a pipe, introducing themselves, etc. Then I thought how many of us had a Youtube account, I was thinking about asking people to send me the videos so I can upload those for them but then I thought how difficult it was going to be to explain it. This is some kind of hard task so let's see how it works out.

alexnorth

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2015
Its really cool to have a face and even a voice to go with the avatar. Thank you Duane! :puffy:

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
This way, they'll have something to play on CNN when the balloon goes up.

("He seemed like such a nice, quiet young man")
:rofl:
Then I thought how many of us had a Youtube account, I was thinking about asking people to send me the videos so I can upload those for them but then I thought how difficult it was going to be to explain it. This is some kind of hard task so let's see how it works out.
Maybe even make it a sticky where members, and new members can post them.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
It's really cool to have a face and even a voice to go with the avatar. Thank you Duane!
My avatar used to be an image of me smoking a Weaver billiard, then the whole piratey thing took over. :mrgreen:

theloniousmonkfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2017
Got an aversion to being on film but it's nice to see a skinny guy with frog in his throat represented though. Dig the hat too.

May 4, 2015
Usually I catch the frog jokes. :nana:
I've got the 920 loaded up with some Fragrant Matured Cake. Should be able to do a little recording here shortly.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
I have a YouTube channel. Haven’t posted anything new for months but I have about 50 short vids. And a pretty darn good music playlist too.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_IKfDgcIgpOfsIYoodS_Hg

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Great start guys! Great to see and hear those that I talk to on here. This would be great to have ocassional blogs about pipes, tobacco, or just anything that pops in our heads. Everyone is welcome to join, video making skills are not a must. Not great at it here myself. :oops:

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Dave, I am in awe! That's a lot of restorations! :worship: How long have you been doing them?

vokaa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2017
Joining y'all on this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJzBXjJt55U

May 4, 2015
We did! We actually live just a block from it, so we got all the fair we could handle. Was neat hearing all the concerts from the porch! And the whole neighborhood smelled deep fried for three weeks. Traffic is a nightmare, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.