PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexnorth

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2015
A couple of weeks ago we were discussing the dagner pipes on here and they seem to be fairly popular. Myself I've eyed them for awhile but haven't pulled the trigger due to the (for me) hefty pricetag for a factory pipe. Now seeing as this is such a wonderful and generous Community soon after I got a PM from a member offering to send me one of his.
I was so happy opening the mailbox and finding this Little box !

11-600x450.jpg

And it doesn't end there either. He sent me not one. Not two. But three pipes! Plus some cool paraphernalia!
2-600x450.jpg

3-600x450.jpg

4-600x450.jpg

I couldn't wait to get my gear together and head for the woodshed! The very first smoke in the brand newdagner cob was premiering frog morton across the pond.Good stuff and the cob smoked like a champion! Cool all the way down to the bottom. And I know for a fact that my pacing was way off and i smoked it greedily and far faster than I should've!!
5-600x450.jpg

6-600x450.jpg

Thank you so much Tim / Ashdigger !!!

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Congrats! An as for Tim in his own words to me many times. "Rat Bastard" I generally have to pay for the things I get. :rofl: :clap: He's a good an generous member. Enjoy your goodies.

theloniousmonkfish

Jan 1, 2017
Nice score, congratulations, man. Been eyeballing those Dagner pipes too. One day, when I'm rich, I'll get the cob.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Lovely pipes! Congrats. Yeah, that Ashdigger guy is OK sometimes. :mrgreen: Keep up the good works, Man. :clap:

alexnorth

Apr 7, 2015
Me too! This place is kinda special. I've never had or read about experiences like this on any other forum. Here it happens frequently. A good hearted group for sure!

styler

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2014
Very nice looking pipes and amazing generosity!
There are many pipe producers/carvers in the states that I love the look of, (Dagner, Moonshine, Briarlab, etc), but the shipping and the current exchange rate and up making it quite an expensive proposition.
Hope you have many fine smokes in those.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
ohhh very nice looking pipes, the black one looks amazing!! enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.