PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Currently enjoying some 11 y/o Stonehaven in a beautiful Egg bowled Morta pipe with Buffalo Horn accent and Limited Edition SEC stem. The maker is RobE’s Art, here is a little information about him.
RobE's Art

Robert Bartholomew, or 'RobE', as he prefers, has been making pipes part-time out of Kalamazoo, Michigan since 2003. He draws inspiration from classic and danish influences, and enjoys putting his background of art education into every pipe he makes.
25630598067_eebbed417d_z_d.jpg

midwestpipesmoker70

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2011
IL
Love that morta...it's a great shape that looks really good in morta. How does that 11 year old Stonehaven taste? The oldest Stonehaven that I have is around 2 years and it's damn good.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
banjo, what is a sec stem? May I also ask if someone takes your picture or if you use a tripod with a handheld shutter release?
Gorgeous pipe. A maker told me that Davorin gets all the non-black morta, but I guess it ain't necessarily so.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
May I also ask if someone takes your picture or if you use a tripod with a handheld shutter release?
He's a straight up selfie man. You can usually see his hands holding the phone, reflected in his shades, as you can here.
He has it down to a science by now.
Nice chunk of morta there.
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.