Magnolia Pipe Club / Scotch Sampleing (April 2015)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakiefrog

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
We are happy to announce the April meeting of the Magnolia Pipe club. We will be meeting April the 30th at 6:00pm at the Country Squire in Jackson Ms. This meeting will be a Scotch tasting and tobacco pairing "class". Please respond to our Facebook page(search for Jackson pipe club) so that our scotch supplier can bring enough for everyone. As always The Squire will have samples of there house blends to be tried and many of our members bring blends to share and share alike. So bring your DD and more than a few pipes cause the smoke will be thick and the Scotch is free.
Also should enough people RSVP there will be Door Prizes of pipe cases and tins of tobacco to be had.
We hope to see some folks from here there. Please let me know if there are any questions.

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
We have a pretty good crowd RSVP'd if you want to come join us please let us know on the facebook page. Hope to see some members here there.

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Toby you were missed for sure.
Jon David going over the Scotch and tobacco pairings

B8DB522D-8F81-4B95-B7AC-DD43540676F2_zpsjryjacyj.jpg

More tobacco tasting and scotch sipping, Some Pipe shopping and general ill intent.

60D52A1F-F3BF-4076-8773-E1FC7204826E_zpsveip0cyf.jpg

Smoking some Lane Crown Achievement in a Stanwell Colonel military bit.

267E823D-5065-4648-A50E-E5FD0FE2AEDA_zpsa2o7ffhu.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I have glazed those kinds of 'circle top' windows in my past. (a Colonial Sunburst?) New ones and old ones, including the putty.

I can smell the scotch and tobacco aromas from here!

chalbach72

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2014
United States
halbachphoto.com
If one looks closely at the middle left of freakiefrog's last picture, you can see a few of my pipes, my Peterson and my Neerup! :D
I'm not 21, so I didn't partake in the tasting, but it was an awesome event with some great guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.