PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
I can do that here , if you don't like my posts don't look or open them .

You are not the boss here .

Happy puffing :D

withnail

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
As long as it is posted in General Discussion, I can't see a problem with posting non-pipe related links or comments.
After all, no one complains about a non-pipe related signature even if it is self evident that all people are not created equal. They may be equally created but that is something quite different.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Teddy, there is a place for this, its called FACEBOOK. This is a pipe forum, for talk about pipes and pipe-related stuff. An occasional post off topic is okay but you seem to post very often about completely unrelated topics.
image001-1.png

I don't see that in there???

There's also a place for smart ass', its not here. If you dont want to read/see something not pipe related, dont look at the general discussion forum. Or when you see one of teddies posts just don't look at it.

I didn't look at his video, nothing aginst him, just chose not to, but I'm not acting like the forum police either.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
As long as it is posted in General Discussion, I can't see a problem with posting non-pipe related links or comments.
Yeah, I have to agree. I think it's fine to post completely unrelated stuff in the General Discussion forum. Non-pipe related posts help to liven up the joint forums sometimes.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Teddy, there is a place for this, its called FACEBOOK.
I say give Kevin the traffic...he doesn’t get special corporate tax favors from the Feds like Facebook.
Facebook Gets a Multibillion-Dollar Tax Break
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-02-15/facebook-gets-a-multi-billion-dollar-tax-break

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Teddy I really enjoyed this, actually watched it several times, as I amuse easily! Thank you for posting. And it does belong here in the "general discussion" part.
samcoffeeman-In the words of the great Capt. Hook "BAD FORM"

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
If I saw any of you smoking on the porch and pulled over to share a bowl, we wouldn't have to talk tobacco the whole time. And I'd much rather hang with you guys than just about anyone on Facebook. BTW, my favorite color is GREEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.