PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Now this was a fantasy pipe that was truly a blast to make! It is definitely not everyone's cup of tea but the person I made it for loves it! The pipe is massive and I have about 20 hours of work into it. The stem bit is custom made for special dental needs of the customer.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
That is truly an unique pipe. I would agree that it is not my cup of tea; however, great job making a pipe that the owner loves. One of the things I love about the pipe hobby is that there is really no right or wrong. This thing called pipe smoking is about enjoying what you do smoke and smoking what you enjoy.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That pipe deserves a part in a movie, and maybe an award for best supporting actor.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Yelp! Guess who this monster belongs to. Yes sir little ole me. I'll let you all know how it smokes if I ever get a day off to relax an enjoy it. This baby is truly huge. The photos are good but don't do it justice. :puffpipe: :clap: :mrgreen:

sfduke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2012
Very cool pipe! I bet it weighs a ton.
Wonder if it will multiply when exposed to water? ;)

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
I'm not sure what it is exactly... or which end is up, so to speak... is it finished?(as in done, finito, complete) Betchya it wouldn't fit in a standard pipe travel bag. However one could definitely weaponize it!! (for the next public brow beater who gets in the way! :)

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Wild,weird and huge!! Love the colors and even kinda like the shape ! Cannot imagine trying to smoke something that BIG ! 8O

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Yes The Gremlin is truly hugh, weighs 359 grams an is 7 3/4" tall. I have smoked 3 bowls of Black Frigate in it so far. An it smokes good. Thumbs up Adam.
@ jerwynn I could throw it at some body an do damage for sure. But my killer pipe would be The Tide by Adam.
@ ejames I have bad arthritis in my hands so big is good.
@ Thanks orley
Enjoy it all, I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.