PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
I laughed the entire time I made this one. Was going to be a nice apple for Dan N but a pit went through the entire shank close to the bowl. (Yes another piece of algerian junk). I decided to slap together something with my nemesis (bamboo) and even have two faux tooth dents in the bit! LOL. When Monty Hall shows you Door #1 with a Ryan Edward Alden beautiful blast, and you choose door #2 instead, but first, let's show you door #3, another beautiful pipe, this time a Giant by Nathan King. . . Uh Oh, Let's see what you picked! And Door #2 opens to find. . . this. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (And yes, door #2 is a tongue and cheek reference to a pipe turd).
I decided instead of putting a $50 tag on this for Chicago, instead I'm gonna have a sign by it that says "Let's Make A Deal!" LOL

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
That's actually rusticated fellas! I have a sandblasting cabinet, but not a compressor yet. . . soon though! Hope to be experimenting with sandblasting this year!
Thanks for the kind words!

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
I love your pipes. What I really can't wait for, though, is when you start grading them. I can see it know, all the way from door #2 zonk to grand showcase.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You do some imaginative fixes when the briar goes awry. This isn't a pipe that I'd buy, but it's eye-catching and I think someone would. I picture some younger guy who wants something a little showy; this could be his beach pipe, something to smoke on the pier or deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.