PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
I'm convinced this Rosslare Royal Irish, and Rattray's Exotic Orange were made for each other :mrgreen:
5Bci2IV.jpg

I don't usually get too crazy with dedicating pipes to blends, but I may do so in this case.

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
Please for the love of God... don’t let me order banana tobacco...
Geeezzz, now I want to try it.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
That's cool. I also have a specific pipe dedicated to Exotic Passion. It's like Pavlov's Dog. Every time I look at the pipe I think of that blend and salivate.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
all I can think about now is banana tobacco.
KWYM, crash. It's an eyeworm. Only solution I can think is paste anthony's into Paint & look at nothing BUT for the rest of the day.....
Anthony, I gotta say, that is not just one gorgeous pic, but a marriage absolutely made in heaven, orange+orange. I don't think I've ever seen a better pairing.
And Duane? Oh, God. I'm gonna be haunted by that thing in dreams tonight if I don't take at LEAST three Ambien! I ain't never seed such a, er, "vision" like that in my life. PLLLLLEEEEASE tell me that's not going to be in the next load of rations!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
At a rational level, I think preferential pipe and blend pairings are a fantasy, but from time to time I find a pretty good blend that turns into an exquisite one in a particular pipe, so I just count myself lucky and don't talk about it much.

Status
Not open for further replies.