PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlomarx

Can't Leave
Oct 29, 2011
State College,PA
I just returned from Boswell's.I stocked up on Cherry Smash, Countryside and 2 tins of Squadron Leader.

I've never smoked Squadron Leader but everyone here speaks highly of it and it has a cool label on the tin.

Now, if I can figure pout how to open the tin I'll be all set!

I didn't plan on driving to Chambersburg; I started out going to a gunsmith in Potters Mills and it was such a nice day I put the roof down and kept cruising, next thing I new, there I was, only 14 miles away from Boswell's.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I love their Northwoods and Berry Cobbler. I also have a couple of their pipes in the rotation. Sounds like a fun impromptu trip.
As for that tin, twist a coin in the indentation under the lid and that should pop it open. If not, ball peen hammer!

goalee1

Might Stick Around
Jan 21, 2012
97 miles for me, next, off, nice day I'm just gonna hop in the car and go. This month's a little busy though. G1

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I use a pipe tool on metal tins if you slide it under the lid and pull gently it usually pops the seal.Thats how I have been doing it anyway.

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
Just googled them and they are 161 miles SW of me. Just a short jaunt on the 1200GS. This weekend is a golf tourney but next is free :D

Status
Not open for further replies.