Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique

(5 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by mikephillips
  • Latest reply from dhizzy
  1. mikephillips

mikephillips

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Is anybody currently smoking this? If so, what can you tell me about it?

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. vespertillio

vespertillio

Login to Send PM

I just placed an order with 4Noggins and that is included. It comes in a 100g tin so I hope I'm going to like it.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. mikephillips

mikephillips

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Vesper, call Rich and tell him to pull that tin out of your order and ship it to me instead, and I'll let you know all about it soon's I crack the tin.

Seriously, nobody has some of this they can tell me a little about? Reviews I've read are mixed but it sounds like something I'd appreciate.

Anyway, Vesper, joking aside, tell me what you think of it when it shows up, if you don't mind.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. sothron

Perique

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I really like it. In fact, another tin is waiting for me at home from my most recent TAD order. Not a traditional VaPer. More like a Va/Bur/Per with a little more going on. Great value in the 100g tin. Here's a link to some reviews:

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail.cfm?ALPHA=H&TID=3461

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. dhizzy

dhizzy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I am not currently smoking a tin but have had some before. I put it in my top two. I am not great at giving reviews but man it is tasty and has a lot going on.

By the eternal! There is a man whose form should be cast in deathless bronze and the statue placed in every college in the land. It is not book-learning young men need, nor instruction about this and that, but a stiffening of the vertebrae which will cause them to be loyal to a trust, to act promptly, concentrate their energies; do the thing - "carry a message to Garcia!" Elbert Hubbard "A Message to Garcia" 1899
    Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   texmexpipe, fishnbanjo, sidious, mrenglish, indianafrank, graydawn, rigmedic1, petes03, fishfly, beefeater33, shaintiques, peteguy, xrundog, edwinbaz, ravenwolf, tbradsim1, briarfriar