PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
The Michael Parks Squat Bulldog that I purchased from Mike has just arrived. Even when i'm given specific diminsions and photos of a pipe for sale online, i have a very difficult time getting an accurate image, at least when the photos lack an object which gives perspective. Most often this results in a pipe which is far smaller than i'd imagined. Here this was NOT the case. This is a FAR more substantial piece of briar than i was expecting. Mike wasn't exaggerating when referring to brilliant fit n finish. Its a spectacular pipe!!! I wasn't certain if buying this pipe was a good idea, but now that i have it in hand, i can't imagine not having it. Thanks Mike, as always a true joy to do business with!!!

Next to my Rasmussen for perspective...

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Thanks guys! I was actually surprised to come upon it. I've only seen Parks estates a few times and usually for more money. This is the first Parks I've been able to actually hold and photos don't do it justice. It's a really well executed pipe. It almost feels like it's made of glass. Every detail is just so fine. It raises my expectations for my commission.

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
You drove me to Briar Blues thus forcing me to buy this:
sasieni-four-dot-rustic-apple-1.jpg

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
The Enabler, I like that :) There should be a villain called The Enabler who goes around encouraging others to partake in whatever vice they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.