PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I've always loved the proportions of this shape... some days it's my number one shape. Yesterday I received the update email from Smokingpipes and was quick enough to nab this beautiful and unique Parks pipe. This will without a doubt become a favorite smoker and not fall alongside some others which serve a more decorative hands-off type of pipe (ie Rasmussen). It's the most unique Park pipe I've seen up for sale. Usually the more unique ones are commissions and never hit the market.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Ah ha! Nice grab. I just checked my email and went as quick as I could to grab that, but alas. I'm not sure I've seen a pipe with a more square bowl. Let us know how it balances when you get a chance. Enjoy it :)

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
That's a helluva looker. I like how Mike stretched out the shank and stem with just a slight bend, it makes me think of a turtle stretching it's neck out.
Please do share how it hangs/balances.
Thanks,
-- Pat

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I'm going to have to warm up to the shape, but the stem color is unusual and stunning and provides a great contrast.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
An absolute beauty. Judging from the comments good thing you were quick on the trigger but it's easy to see why. Bent Rhodesians are my favorites. They just have a very classic look. Enjoy.

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
Wow - That's a beauty! I have 3 bent bulldogs and they are among my favorites. I see that this is more of a Rhodesian. What is the definition of bullmoose? I would have hoped for it to be a bit longer though.
My favorite shape right now is the straight squat bulldog with a saddle stem. I really want a Dunhill 5217 although they are pretty pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.