Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Well here is what I am starting off the new year with:
P1110885.jpg

P1110883.jpg

P1110881.jpg

I am liking the quality to price ration on this Luciano. It was a candidate for the Chattanooga Pipe Club's February raffle. Not sure if it is going to make it till then unsmoked.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
It is short but I wouldn't call it a nose warmer. I do like my short pipes. I also love my big pipes too.

shawn

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Now, have you thought about where you are going to put all these pipes? Do you have enough rack space? My juxtaposition with respect to your predilection for acquiring quality pipes is to offer storage space. As the mantel over my fireplace has a bit of room, should you find your current acquisitions crowded and requiring proper space to rest in between smokes. Now this may seem as a selfish move on my behalf, but quite the contrary, my thoughts are in your best interest. I’m here if you need me Brother.

Nice pipe SIR enjoy!

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Thanks for the offer or helping with my storage issues. Which I do have some issues with at the moment, but I have already put in an order with 2 Cousins to remedy this situation. Maybe after I fill up this rack, I will give you a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.