PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
We had a nice turnout of 6 pipers at The Wooden Match last night. Russ O. joined us and brought 2 new belnds that he developed for release this Fall. I won't give anything away here but fans of his blends will be very pleased with the new offerings. Stay tuned for those. There's also a picture of Russ' Posella pipe. This thing is beautiful and weighs slightly more than a feather.

For anyone interested in joining us we meet the 4th Monday of every month at The Wooden Match. Always interesting conversations with lot's of blends to try.

New guy Juan from Bethlehem, Welcome Juan.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Thanks for sharing the event with us, I see Les in the photo!! That guy certainly gets around, and if you're looking for good tobacco information he's the one to ask. :clap:

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Yes sir, Les is the go-to guy for blend knowledge. Just listening to he and Russ converse is an amazing thing. It's like hearing Oppenheimer and Fermi confering about things.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Cool that you guys can get out and hang out together. Thanks for sharing?

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
That, of course, should not have been a question mark, rather it should have been a period.
:mrgreen:

alphaflux

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
United States
Thanks for posting the pictures. Last night went by too fast! :D
I had a great time again! Looking forward to see you all next month.

Sep 23, 2013
Thanks for inviting me Les! This was my first time ever meeting with other pipe smokers. I had a good time even though I left all the talking Les and Ross. I was all ears. I learned by listening to you two converse. Till nex time.
Juan.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I will definitely make a return. What a great group and wonderful establishment. The food is great as well. Terrific pix, lots of smiles!

Status
Not open for further replies.