Lost Savinelli Filters.. Can I Still Smoke?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2013
So, I can't find for the life of me where I put my filters and the adaptor was with them. Can I still smoke my author or do I have to tear the house apart?

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I don't own a filter pipe, but if I did I would would smoke it without the filters. I like a nice wide open draw.

quincy

Feb 7, 2013
Thanks guys! I think it smokes better now without anything in there than before!

fallsguy

Lurker
Jan 29, 2012
You don't need the filter or the adapter, but I think that you could find them on Pipes and Cigars website if you need or want them.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think all the large online retailers sell Savenelli balsa filters. They also sell the adaptors to

narrow the draw for smoking without filters. I found with one Savenelli the adaptor seemed

to impart some flavor to the pipe which I eventually traded. Savenelli sells a number of non-filter

pipes including its unfinished pipes which season into a honey brown glow, or the Oscar Lucite

series. For those who prefer a more narrow draw to concentrate the flavor, this is the way to go

with great Savenelli pipes. Also, my wife gave me a Savenelli churchwarden 601 that does not

have a filter, another great choice.

quincy

Feb 7, 2013
I found the filters just the other day... In my pipe bag. Man I'm an idiot. Unlike it better without them now though...

Status
Not open for further replies.