PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
For those of you that missed my previous thread, I recently got a new job as a dishwasher. Well I got into a conversation with the chef today, and to make a long story short, he told me he would hook me up. So sometime soon I will be moving up.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Great for you! Hard work and a pleasant attitude go a long way. Im glad for you Ben. Take it to the Top!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Ben, I hope you get promoted soon and begin to learn new things and gain a real foothold in

food preparation which is a coming career path. Personally, I find domestic dishwashing an

almost meditative practice. House guests comment, not in a derisive way, but as if they want

to sit and watch me. I really have it down to a transcendent moment. So your dishwashing days,

in my zen opinion, have not at all be wasted. Sometimes people are dismissive of what they

haven't taken time to understand and appreciate. All reverence and due respect to that modern

miracle, the automatic dishwasher.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Always great to be noticed, and noticed you were.
Congratulations!
Sous Chef soon maybe.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'm more interested in having you post pix of that blonde cutie pie you were dating ...but congrats on your impending promotion anyway. :wink:

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
It is amazing how these forums have me interested and invested in people's lives when I have never met them. I love it; best wishes to you and your new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.