PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Something is wrong with me. I look and see you guys buying pipes all the time. I search pipe web sites, ebay and even visit B&M's when I can. I just cant seem to find the elusive pipe I'm looking for. I don't even know what it looks like myself. Maybe I'm being too picky, but, I know what I like. I don't favor big bowls. I like the standard shapes. I love the pipes I have acquired so far but I feel like when I find this elusive pipe, I will want to buy seven for the perfect rotation. So, what do ya'll think?

fishineric

Lurker
Feb 5, 2012
I once found the perfect pipe. Fits perfectly in my hand, hangs perfectly comfortably in my mouth, smokes perfectly for the perfect amount of time. After about a week I decided that I would probably like it more if it was a straight billard as opposed to full bent. In other words, I probably have a better chance of finding a leprachaun than being satisfied that I've found the "perfect" pipe and don't need to buy any more.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
So you like what you have and can't even picture anything that you want.
Consider yourself lucky.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Contentment is destroyed by comparison. You have found contentment in the pipes you currently have. Save your money for retirement instead of PAD :puffy:

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I keep buying the perfect pipe over and over again and it looks different every time! [:rofl:]
I've seen this Elusive Pipe Several times! The problem is, when ever I see it....

My wallet is empty. [:crying:]
I keep alternating between these two situations!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Pure Sex
002-015-1733.jpg

Click here if you can't live without it.
Just makes me want to put on a suit and smoke all night long. :puffy:

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Go big or go home.
002-004-1499.jpg

@sirsmokesalot
Huh? Surely you men and women of the pipe have been imbued with superhuman restraint; and need more than slight nudges before the claws and fangs are released?

koalamonster

Lurker
Feb 19, 2012
I understand coletely. My girlfriend jokes around saying I look like a woman picking out a purse. As for the elusive pipe, I'm always looking for a calabash but none of the stores around me have one. I found a rather small one but it just wasn't "it".

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Like you guys say, I have most definitely bought the perfect pipe, absolutely perfect, then guess what, I found the perfect pipe ill buy it, then guess what, its the perfect pipe! it never stays perfect

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
@koalamonster
Well Mr. Koala,
Just wait until you are ACTUALLY shopping for purses... Pipe purses.
001-066-070-0003.jpg
:twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.