Looking For a New Pipe-Need Help- Peterson Spigot?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

garzanium

Lurker
Mar 7, 2015
Hello all- needing a bit of help finding some alternatives to Peterson. Not because of the price or the name, just want to consider other options.
I love the Peterson Spigot, but what other pipe maker offer this much Silver on their pipes?
So far, im loving the xl90. I do not like straight stem pipes, only bent-ie- oom Paul, bent billiard,Freehand ect.
2b0b2ac55fe90bae04630bec683a45ed5360d79397f40_720x600.jpg

Jan 8, 2013
That's my favorite Peterson shape, and I recently purchased a walnut spigot Xl90 which should arrive in the mail tomorrow. I believe Savinelli makes some spigots but I'm unsure what shapes are available. Check out smokingpipes.com or pipesandcigars.com. I'm sure one of them will have something other than Peterson.

Briar Boy

(astrange1)
Apr 8, 2013
Ferndown by Les Wood makes so nice silver spigots, you have to know where to go for them though some places think they are Dunhill's and price them as such, mostly American shops.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Their (Peterson) Craftsman line looks really good. The latest batch are black sandblasts with the Dracula stem, all adorned nicely as silver spigot.

Jan 8, 2013
It's going to be this one right here, Garzanium. Purchased from Smokingpipes.com. They have a great deal on their Peterson Spigots right now.
002-029-23864.jpg

I was hoping it would be in the mail today, but looks like I won't be holding it in my hands until tomorrow.

tppytel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 23, 2014
I'll second the recommendation for Ferndown - they're going to be a notch more expensive than Peterson spigots, but I think the silver work is finer. But Les simply doesn't produce nearly the quantity of pipes that Peterson does, so you may have to be patient to find just the one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.