PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike73

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2013
Looking for a bulk version of Sutliff Private Stock Blend 5. I tried this with P&C Tobacco of the Month Club. I would have never order this otherwise. This is a very tasty blend and would love to find something close to this in bulk. I do not have much experience with to many English Blends and was hoping someone could possibly help me match something up.
Mike

frost

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2014
Colorado
I believe that the Blend 5 was made to be similar to Dunhill's My Mixture 965. I greatly prefer 965, which is available in bulk.

leacha

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
jiminks seems to the the resident Sutliff expert. PM him if he doesn't see this thread

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I think it's $16 for 8oz tin which is pretty much bulk pricing. Just ordered the larger tins and I don't think you can beat the price.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
There is no bulk version of Blend #5. But like Brad said, it's hard to beat the price for the 8 oz. tin.

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
June 20 2013 at P&C I bought 3 cans of 8oz Sutliff PS blend No 5 at $31.00.

Buy 2 get 1 free. $10.50 per 8oz can.

I hope this year they have a same sale deal.

mike73

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2013
I guess I should have not been so lazy and looked up the price of tins. I did not think that these private stock tins were so cheap on some sites. P&C has great prices on this, I am hoping that price will stick around for a bit till I can get my TAD in. Thanks for the help folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.