PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
This morning, I woke up to a beautiful day, and a half-decent forecast through Monday, so I've made an executive decision to close the office tomorrow so the wife and I can head to our local provincial park (Golden Ears) for a weekend of good food, good drink, good smoke, and, of course, good camping.
So, what do you all have planned for the long weekend?

viceroy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2010
Smoke, dentist, smoke after my dentist tells me not to, spend time with family, write while puffing. should be a good weekend

babarajas

Lurker
Mar 11, 2011
I hit the dentist yesterday...ugh!! and I have to work this weekend... double ugh!!!

Enjoy your time off!

sirbogglesworth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2011
I will be packing tonight and heading to Vegas bright and early tomorrow morning with the wife, sister, and brother-in-law :D .
Have fun on your trip schmitz!

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Making dinner for some friends, hanging out with my sweetie, and visiting job sites from now till tuesday morning. I enjoy going up the street to watch my excavator operator tear apart a highschool. Sat there for hours tonight watching him and smoked 2 bowls of Squadron Leader back to back while watching. Guy is a pro and a joy to watch...I will post pics soon.

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Watched my oldest son's last regular season soccer game tonight, car maintance tomorrow, some movies, beers, a fine Sunday meal, with some bowls of fine tobacco laced in between it all.

sockmonkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 13, 2011
Early egress from the office tomorrow. (If possible.) Then to the local B&M for restocking, and perhaps a Bass ale or two at "The Gingerman" next door.
Saturday is cocktails and dinner with the in-laws.
I'd like to drive out to our old neighborhood and go to church on Sunday, but we'll see about that one.

charlie

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2011
Louisiana, USA
Working tomorrow, then going to the movies, working saturday. Off sunday by some miracle, no idea how that happened. Next week is spring break and I don't work much, so I'll be home smoking a pipe and reading most of the week. Ah, heaven.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
The back yard is calling my name as it needs to be cleaned up . Made up some plastic eggs with toys for little ones who live next door . Fix the sprinklers and clean the gutters . Give thanks to God and enjoy a ham dinner with the familey .

Status
Not open for further replies.