PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Hey guys,

I've been away for a while now, but I've still been lurking from time to time.

It's good to be hanging around again. I've missed you guys, and look forward to posting again, and seeing some old faces (so to speak).
I've had some health issues that have surfaced, due to some old surgeries I had, so I've really slacked off on my pipe smoking.

I also gave up the "nails" completely.
Due to my dramatic decrease in smoking, I'll probably be selling off some of my cellared tobacco, as well as a few pipes. So keep an eye out for them on the forum!

It kinda sucks to even think about selling any of it, but I have enough ( at my current rate of smoking) to last several lifetimes, and no real need for that much anymore.

But, at least I know that selling them on this fine forum means that they will go to good homes.
Anyway, it's good to be back! See y'all around!
Dan

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Nice to see you back Dan!
I'm sorry to hear of the health issues that have surfaced and wish you the best of luck.
Double congrats on quitting those nails though! :clap:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Glad you're back. I wondered what was going on with you, pal. Sorry for your bad news, though. Hope things get better.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Sorry to hear about your health issues, Petes03. But, I'm truly glad you were able to quit the nails.
Thank you, in advance, for sharing your tobacco and burners with us before using other venues. That's damned thoughtful and will be greatly appreciated by the membership. Best of luck with your sales.
Get well, friend.
Fnord

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Dan

Welcome back
Sorry about the health issues but it's great that you quit 'nails'
Looking forward to your posts

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Nice to see ya back Brother! Health issues bad, still alive good.One day at a time, try to do what the Docs say. But...a fella still gotta have some kind of Quality of life to make it worth living(If you know what I mean)...

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hey Dan! It's great to see the Pete's silver band avatar pop up in threads again! :clap:

If it will help you get around the forums again, I think I can wrangle one of these out of Kevin's inventory.

SeniorWalker_zps981d36f5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.