PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
How's it going all, I put down my pipe due to health concerns back in February but I wanted to drop by and say Happy 4th.
Shoot a rocket or two for me, tilt something intoxicating, and have a good time.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
I'll be hoping the best for you! I'll have a good stiff drink for ya! Happy 4th!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Greetings zanthal...hope all is well...best wishes with the health issues.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
zanthal, pop in now and then. I don't think the pipe police are checking on your smoking

frequency. Conversation's the thing here, it seems to me.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
Hey zanthal, it's good to see you back around. I always enjoyed when you weighed in on a subject. You didn't post in everything and so it seemed to me, when you spoke you were saying something. I wish you the best man. How are things in SanFran? If I remember correctly... I hope you get well and are able to pick up the pipe again if it is your desire.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Yep, northern California is my backyard.
I spent a night in the hospital with chest pain. Spending a night being monitored while under the influence of nitroglycerin (believe me, the stuff is awful) made me promptly put down the pipe, change my diet and start going to the gym more.
BUT none of my briar and tobacco is up for sale, in case anyone has any ideas :D
I've been at a new job for a couple of months, Paratransit for the elderly and disabled. I'm finding it to be a rewarding experience and a good opportunity altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.