PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
Hello ... I'm Steve

New to this forum, but a longtime smoker of both pipes and cigars. I spent more than a few years on a cigars only diet, but have recently renewed my affair with briar and leaf ... my preference is for a full, mature Virginia mixed with Perique and I'm currently exploring several offerings on the market that were previously unknown to me. I look forward to interacting with fellow members here and perhaps even to the possibility of in-person conversation shrouded in a smoky cloud.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Steve
Welcome to the forum! As you might already know, there is a huge amount of info available amongst the members who will gladly share their love of this hobby with you.
Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Welcome!
my preference is for a full, mature Virginia mixed with Perique
Have you looked at McCelland's Beacon? I love it but I can't smoke it all the time. Tends to be too tangy and rich for an everyday smoke for me.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Welcome to the forum, Steve. A lot of teaching and learning takes place on this forum. Enjoy!

Another vote for McClelland Beacon...love the stuff!

jbbaldwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2012
Welcome to the forum. I've learned more in the last twelve months here than in the previous 39 years put together.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
Always good to have new members come along who have been at it for a while. I got back into it about 8 months ago and without this forum I don't think the transition would've been as easy, or educated.
Welcome! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.