PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
So i very recently ran out of one of my favorite blends, the classic Solani Aged Burley Flake, and have been wanting to try the new "Six Pence" blend from G. L. Pease for a little while now. Easy solution, ordered 4 tins of ABF, a can of Six Pence and the last of SP's stock of GH Dark Flake unscented (i would have ordered more if they had it in stock). After a small error on their end with my order not getting shipped when it was supposed to and me bringing it promptly to their attention, the awesome guys/gals over at Smoking Pipes (thanks Mark, you're the man!) had the issue fixed in minutes and my order packed up and shipped Next Day Air via UPS, free of charge of course! They already had the $50+ free shipping deal going on, so that was great to start with and where i live, it only takes 1 day to get to my doorstep. I told Mark that the error was not a big deal and that i know their customer service is always top notch, but that i was going out of town the next day (today) and hoped i would have it by then. He went out of his way, calmly and professionally, to do what he had to in order to make sure i got it, which i did about 15 minutes ago, and here at my work nonetheless on New Year's Eve.
I just wanted to share my (always) positive experience with Smoking Pipes. They are TOP notch in customer service and they truly have a great business operation going on over there and it shows. They deserve every bit of success that comes their way and as always, i certainly will be ordering from them many times more in the future!
I sincerely hope each and every one of you has a VERY safe and happy new year's, as well as a tolerable and painless National Hangover Day tomorrow, lol.
Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go have a bowl of ABF out back at work in my trusty Castello i brought with me in anticipation of this TAD delivery.
-Corey
2014-12-31-105140-337x600.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
smokingpipes.com is remarkably attentive to the customers. They brought a pipe to a pipe show to

save me shipping and gave me a nice pipe show discount besides. On several occasions, they've gone

the extra mile. Added to their great web site and ambitious upkeep on their inventory, they really are

the pace setter in online retailers, though there are three or four to which I am devoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.