PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
This came from eBay. (As do a lot of strange things) It's a little pipe stamped "Jet Pipe". It's got to be from the 50's, wouldn't you say? It resembles a zeppelin pipe like one I already have, but this has the open tobacco chamber instead of the closed combustion chamber the zeppelin has.
I just fired it up and it was kind of a novelty to smoke.
lil%20jet_zpsvevkwcff.jpg

Here's the Jet Pipe with a Medico Jet and a Century Old zeppelin or sparkless pipe.
jets_zps9iw3lw72.jpg

I'd like to see some pictures of others like these if you have them, or any other information you can share.

thefalcon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2012
I just sold a Jet Pipe on ebay, it was the first example I had ever seen. I would guess 50's as well. I sold mine a few weeks back. Could this be it?
Cheers,--Eric

thefalcon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2012
After looking at the pics I realized this was not the one I sold, mine had lines cut in the Briar,unlike yours which is smooth! Great looking and unique pipe, hope you enjoy smoking it!
Cheers,--Eric :)

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
I had an old zepp I traded away some years back. Interesting shape and oval bowl were more of a novelty to me. I never did smoke the thing. That farthest down in your pic reminds me of the old version of the modern day "briar cigar".

Status
Not open for further replies.