PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Love this time of year. Love watching these kids battle it out at Williamsport.
Mo'Ne Davis has been a great story. Fourth female to play at Williamsport and first to get a complete game two hit shut out.
The Mountain Ridge All-Stars for the West Region from Las Vegas Nevada are playing really well. 3-0. Just got an 8-1 win over Mo'Ne's Mid-Atlantic Region Philadelphia Taney Dragons.

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
Good stuff. I'm at little league tournaments many weekends out of the year. My 10 yr old son plays travel baseball year round and loves every bit of it. Last year his team was #5 in the state of Louisiana. This years team could very well be the best team in the state. But yes we love watching the Little League World Series!

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Baseball, familiies, no arguing with the umps, hotdogs, PB & J, sportsman/womenship abounds. Who could ask for more. Do they do this in Russia? China?

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
I had a feeling these two teams would play again in the championship game. I think this game will be a nail biter with LV coming out on top.
side note: from the neighbor hood the Chicago boys come from (according to the ESPN commentary) I have to say those kids play with a high level of class. I've pulled for them to win every game they played except when they play our LV boys 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.