PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
went out yesterday and wacked the bass. my buddy caught a nice one. also had a pipe along for the trip.here is a little vid.

http://youtu.be/LYGEIOPuOBs

fshu2

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2011
wow that looks like a pretty good day. alittle lacking in size but better than the day i had yesterday so good work. went to drive my canoe to the lake and my van wouldnt start.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
thanks for the video..that should go in the Dedicated Fishing Thread
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/dedicated-fishing-thread-picturesamp-discussion :D

buckeye

Nov 16, 2010
i lost a few bigger ones and did not tape the ones i caught.we landed about 50 bass.we are taking out the small ones.the lake is over populated with little bass.tha 6lber made the day.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
The 6 lber was nice man. Looks like a great day on the water, and I'm not even a bass fisherman. I usually fish salt water a few times a year, but haven't been since last august. Looks like a good time

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Cool man. Do you guys eat any of them, or just sport fish and throw them back?
I haven't been fishing in several years, but used to on a regular basis. I used to always catch fish to eat, mostly saltwater. One time one of my neighbors took me bass fishing in the Everglades in South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale / Miami area when I lived down there) and I thought it was so weird that they caught fish and threw them back in the water.
To me, that's like hooking up with a super hot chick and then shaking her hand and sending her home.
Cool video though. You need to get The Pipe Tray now.

buckeye

Nov 16, 2010
most lakes around here we catch and release the bass.this lake we were on is a private lake and they want the small bass out so the bigger ones can get bigger.so yes i will be having a fish fry.

Status
Not open for further replies.