List Your Other Hobbies / Interests

(574 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by hobie1dog
  • Latest reply from saint007
  1. irish

Gary

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I am a member of the Iron Pigs Motorcycle Club , I love guns, guitars, baseball, fast motorcycles, fast cars, good food and good whiskey. I own a 2001 HD FXDWG wide glide with a 117" Cubic inch stroker motor, a 2000 Softail heritage classic , a 1985 Super glide. I am building a 1951 chevy 5 window short bed pickup, a 1971 M151 A2 M.U.T.T. , and 1979 Harley Davidson shovelhead. I work most of the time and have a beautiful wife, and a beautiful set of 15 year old twins. So needless to say my projects move slow. I work on them when I can which is not very often! but hey time is no matter, I will get them done eventually and as long as I get to smoke a good bowl of tobacco every night!! Life is good!!!

Kaywoodie Pipes since 1851
    Posted 3 years ago #
  2. collin

Tommy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I gotta bad feeling I've made an awful mistake here.

About ten years ago I got burned out on building cars. A few weeks ago I was sittin' around bored and while flippin thru the channels I found an HD Theater special about Hot Rods...aka Rat Rods. BIG MISTAKE!!

Got the old Rockabilly CDs out, greased and slicked back my hair, shaved off the mustache, got another tattoo and started shopping around for an old rusty body.

F%^&*#!!!!!

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. pstlpkr

Lawrence

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

shaved off the mustache

NOOOOOOOO!

Do I detect a mid-life crisis?

"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." Winston Churchill
    View Lawrence  Whitcomb's profile on LinkedIn
    Posted 3 years ago #
  4. unclearthur

unclearthur

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Irish, those pickups are my favorite truck. I have owned at least six in the past. 49 through 54 Chevies ROCK!

If at first you don't succeed you are running about average.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  5. collin

Tommy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yeah,....no stache,.....but it's cool. More like a "late-life-crisis" Lawrence!

Uncle Arthur, I've got a '69 Chevy shortbed stepside I could restore...but I think I'm gonna dig around for a '32 Ford coupe or something....maybe a "T".

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. unclearthur

unclearthur

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The last rod I built was a 37 Chevy coupe. Wish I could find the pictures.

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

The last rod I built was a 37 Chevy coupe. Wish I could find the pictures.

I was gonna say the same thing about your pics.

Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe. Nowhere else could things be more messed up.

Does a culture based on separation and competition, of scientific sophistication and mideval religion, offer happiness even as it ravishes the Earth that sustains it?
    Posted 3 years ago #
  8. irish

Gary

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I agree Unc, love my 51.. cant wait to finish it one of these days. Love 37 coupes as well, good friend has one right now.

Posted 3 years ago #
  9. unclearthur

unclearthur

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Been searching for years for a 49-54 panel. Looks like a loaf of bread. But in a good way.

Posted 3 years ago #
  10. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

Been searching for years for a 49-54 panel

are you talking Ford or Chevy?

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Player

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. unclearthur

unclearthur

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Chevy!

Posted 3 years ago #
  12. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

bump for the new members to have some input

Posted 3 years ago #
  13. misterrogers

misterrogers

Login to Send PM

reading theology, philosophy, history about Russia Russian fiction

You have my full attention. What authors are you into?

Now, I've noticed a tendency for this forum to get rather silly.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  14. mustangii

mustangii

Login to Send PM

I play paintball to relieve stress,Also camp with the Boy Scouts, Collect Fire pistons, Repair cars as a job and hobby.
    here are a few of my Paintball markers.
    98 Brass Eagle Rainmaker

Tippmann A5

Me at a couple of paintball senario game

My fire pistons

These start fires by using Diesel compression

edm

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

mustangii...I thought your hobby was going to be Mustangs (cars)

Posted 3 years ago #
  16. juvat270

juvat270

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

In addition to pipes I am an avid shooter and gun collector. Actually you could say that my passion for pipes is exceeded only by my passion for guns.

Also, like Paul I too am an avid WWII buff.

Posted 3 years ago #
  17. mustangii

mustangii

Login to Send PM

hobie1dog I've owned 6 mustangs over the years sold 4 of them, 1 burned in my driveway ( faulty wireing ) and scraped my last one. Saveing my pennies for a new one, lol.

edm

Posted 3 years ago #
  18. User has not uploaded an avatar

patriotfirst

Login to Send PM

My main hobby is shooting to include black powder and air rifles. My second hobby is playing guitar. My third is actually playing Call of Duty on Xbox 360 usually only a couple of times a month though.

Posted 3 years ago #
  19. rouleur

rouleur

Login to Send PM

This is a good thread, I like it. This is a little off topic, but I have to say that I really enjoy the "atmosphere" of this forum. The members that have been around longer are always interested in the newer members and always willing to offer help. They aren't just a bunch of elitist guys who take pride in the fact that they know more about pipes than the others.

Anyway, back on topic.

Cycling is my biggest hobby. I ride mainly road bikes as opposed to mountain bikes, but I think that I may enjoy working on bikes more than I enjoy riding them. I work as a bike mechanic, and it's almost the perfect job for me.

I also enjoy firearms, but I haven't had a chance to shoot a lot or own my own. I have been looking at a few to purchase lately, but they would have to come after living expense and bike stuff, so that doesn't leave much money to work with.

Posted 3 years ago #
  20. buster

buster

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'll play!

Cooking and eating!
    Gardening mostly veggies.
    Entertaining my 5 year old son. I'm a stay at home dad for the last year.
    Walking my dog
    Fishing for bass in local lakes from my little boat.
    Traditional archery when I get a chance. I shoot a Wing recurve made in the 1950's and build wooden arrows.
    Being nice to my wife
    Camping but not nearly as much as I would like
    I have a few guns but have not shot in a year or so. Want to hunt deer and pig but its hard to find public land in California and the time to go do it so I fish.

Think slow, act fast.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  21. mustangii

mustangii

Login to Send PM

I also collect Case Knives.

edm

Posted 3 years ago #
  22. bclarke

bclarke

Login to Send PM

I build/pick banjos, love my 1953 Chevy 3100, always try to get my Jeep running (but would rather ride the Harley), read about 3 books a week, wear kilts, use a straight razor, and have now rediscovered pipes. Love guns and knives (though I'm not much of a hunter-it's all self-defense). My main focus is preservation of Appalachian culture.

Posted 3 years ago #
  23. uberam3rica

Uberam3rica

Mod

Login to Send PM

i play video games, i love to cook and eat, i love movies, i ride four wheelers, i smoke cigars and pipes, i love going toconcerts, and i like to do target practice with my gun(i dont hunt though)

As long as I got a pipe full of baccy and a nose full of snuff, I'm a happy camper
    Cigarettes are an addiction, cigars are a hobby, pipes are a religion
    Posted 3 years ago #
  24. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

I build/pick banjos, love my 1953 Chevy 3100, always try to get my Jeep running (but would rather ride the Harley), read about 3 books a week, wear kilts

Kilts?

Posted 3 years ago #
  25. schmitzbitz

schmitzbitz

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Kilts? [8O]

Wow, Hobie isn't looking for pictures? Man, I don't want to clean pig-crap off of my car, pigeon is enough...

BCLarke; lots of us are kilted men; I seem to recall a couple of threads that went down that road in the past, but of course, could only find one.

Posted 3 years ago #
  26. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

bump for all the new members to respond, with pictures naturally.

Posted 3 years ago #
  27. revs

revs

Login to Send PM

Hobbies? Hmmm...... I guess I'll just start at the top. I enjoy paintball-been too long since I played. I enjoy straight razor shaving and all that goes along with that. When I need to relax and don't want to enjoy a pipe-pipe smoking is a relatively new past time-I pull out a sharpening stone and touch up my razors/knives/etc. Recently got into tying knots again. And not the shoelace knots, even though there are several variations on that knot. I have made a few knives and I work with some Kydex. Enjoy surfing some EDC forums-EDC= Every Day Carry for the curious. Am a moderator on a body modification forum. Yes, I am tattooed and pierced. Two fairly inconspicuous Kanji and both lobes pierced. Do my own piercings. Have other ink projects in the works. Just need funds for them. Carving , both by hand and by Dremel. Nothing too complex. Hacking my Android phone/tablet. Computers in general. Fishing, hunting, camping-not as much as I would like. Need to sight in my air rifles.

And I will add more as I remember. Oh, I enjoy reading sci-fi/fantasy books. Tolkien, Niven, Asimov, etc.

Dudes of the world abide.
    "(Tobacco) is the passion of honest men and he who lives without tobacco is not worthy of living."
    "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs."
    Posted 3 years ago #
  28. wardrum

wardrum

Login to Send PM

I must say there are some very interesting ppl here. I show dogs havent gone far with it but its fun. I like training them better here is a vid of one of boys when he was 10 yrs old. http://youtu.be/pEAHge3Xl0E

Posted 3 years ago #
  29. kamikazesasquatch

kamikazesasquatch

Login to Send PM

I love music of all styles and genres. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 1400 albums (all legal and all on physical media (suck it iTunes I've also been to several hundred concerts over the years.
    Over the last few years I've become a beer snob and have sampled several hundred beers. Got my first plate at the Flying Saucer on St. Patrick's Day this year
    I enjoy buying and shooting guns. I have 3 pistols and about a dozen rifles including an AR-15 which I like a lot.
    Traveling is amazing. I've been to 4 continents and about a dozen countries and am always trying to up those numbers.
    Just hang out with people and make an ass of myself. I find that the amount of hubris someone has is pretty much the inverse of how much fun they can have
    That's the main stuff I normally like to do. I've been living on a small FOB in Afghanistan for the last 5 months though and the law here is pretty much that if something is fun then it's illegal so I haven't been able to do any of those things since I got here. My hobbies on base include reading, eating, going to the gym, going to work, and growing my beard.

No, my name is spelled 'Luxury Yacht' but it's actually pronounced 'Throatwobbler Mangrove'.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  30. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

I had to look up the word "hubris", which led me to this book:
    http://www.amazon.com/Hubris-Inside-Story-Scandal-Selling/dp/0307346811

Posted 3 years ago #
  31. dhizzy

dhizzy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Well, I guess I am pretty lame after reading through these posts but so be it. I work like a hebrew slave which doesn't leave much time for anything. Any of my spare time is spent with my wife and three daughters. The absence of a father in the home is probably one of the biggest plagues the world has ever seen and I'll be danged if I'll let it happen in my home. They are young and they love playing dress up, princess, barbies, etc. So, you probably get the idea. They adore me and for that I am humbled. It is the greatest sense of responsibility I have ever felt.

By the eternal! There is a man whose form should be cast in deathless bronze and the statue placed in every college in the land. It is not book-learning young men need, nor instruction about this and that, but a stiffening of the vertebrae which will cause them to be loyal to a trust, to act promptly, concentrate their energies; do the thing - "carry a message to Garcia!" Elbert Hubbard "A Message to Garcia" 1899
    Posted 3 years ago #
  32. classicgeek

classicgeek

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

@dhizzy:

As a representative of the guys on the board with young families, I commend your love and devotion. I myself arranged so that I could work from home to spend more time with mine.

Simon

Posted 3 years ago #
  33. kamikazesasquatch

kamikazesasquatch

Login to Send PM

@hobie1dog
    Yeah, I hubris wasn't the word I was really wanting but it was the best I could think of. I'm a pretty terrible linguist at times
    "Some people have a way with words and others...oh...not have way I guess" - Steve Martin

Posted 3 years ago #
  34. dhizzy

dhizzy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thanks classic. I'm envious! I try to walk the balance between work and home. It is on purpose...to a certain extent. I work more so my wife can stay home. THAT is worth its weight in gold.

Posted 3 years ago #
  35. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

bump for the newbies to respond

Posted 3 years ago #
  36. soylentgreen

soylentgreen

Login to Send PM

Well my main hobby is feeding, cleaning, herding, and playing with my 2 and 6 year old kids.

However, for the last 6 years, I've been running an old-school Dungeons and Dragons campaign. Two Fridays a month, about 6-8 buddies come over for pizza and beer, and also to relive (and re-enact) our inner-middle-school selves.

No, we don't dress up or talk in fake-English accents. Good stuff.

Posted 3 years ago #
  37. pstlpkr

Lawrence

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

old-school Dungeons and Dragons

That's cool!

Posted 3 years ago #
  38. flat4driven

flat4driven

Login to Send PM

Bump.

This is one of my hobbies.

When in doubt, flat out - Colin McRae
    Posted 3 years ago #
  39. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

Beautiful set of drums. , do you have any video of you playing them?

Posted 3 years ago #
  40. flat4driven

flat4driven

Login to Send PM

Unfortunately not. Just never got around to taking one

Posted 3 years ago #
  41. undecagon

undecagon

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Very nice! Here's mine. Percussion being more of a carreer tho other hobbies include tv, video games, d&d, fishing, drinking, workingout, and spending hours emersing myself in the star wars universe. Damn, cant wait for SWTOR!

"I said NO camels, that's FIVE camels...can't you count?!"
    AJHvibes.com
    Posted 3 years ago #
  42. flat4driven

flat4driven

Login to Send PM

Nice! Is that a cajon next to the hi-hat?

Posted 3 years ago #
  43. pipeinhand

pipeinhand

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Woodworking, recumbent biking and long distance hiking. I have done the entire C&O Canal. I want to someday do the entire Appalachian Trail. I have hiked the entire Road to The Sun in Glacier Park, and been up Logan's Pass.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of
    anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life,
    nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
    Posted 3 years ago #
  44. bhpdrew

bhpdrew

Login to Send PM

Restoring firearms. Specifically WWII rifles, cold war era rifles and Warsaw Pact pistols.

“The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation.” - Jeff Cooper
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.”
    – To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth
    Posted 3 years ago #
  45. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

I love this thread

Posted 3 years ago #
  46. aussielass

aussielass

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The keeping of tropical fish and creation of finely tuned underwater gardens known as "Aquascaping", which I'm going to have to re-think due to this terrible PAD affliction. I'm presently going through all my "Filters Acquisition Disorder" to see which ones I can bring myself to part with to get back in the black.

Hmm won't be able to go heavy duty 4WD'ing in my Wrangler anymore either, can't afford the entry or gas, unless they accept pipes in lieu lmao!

Damn I wish all manufacturers would made pipe stems out of that pretty stuff those drums are made of

Stats: Female "Proud Pretty Pipe" Smoker, lover of all things aromatic, especially mens' armpits!
    Technophobic fool who can't work out how to invite friends, so if you want to be mates with moi, you'll need to do the legwork involved, but only if you have a great SOH and don't dump on others!
    Posted 3 years ago #
  47. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

bump for the new members

Posted 3 years ago #
  48. withnail

withnail

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the bump up..

I am a bit of an amateur astronomer and have an 8" aperture telescope that shows up the night sky rather well. Although I like to observe most things, I specialise in the Solar System and especially the Moon. You can just see so much detail on its surface. One thing that annoys me beyond measure is when I hear people claim the Moon Landings were faked as it is so disrespectful to the astronauts and the level of risk they faced.

It's a pity I don't get to go out observing as much as I would like to these days due to disability, but even just sitting out under a clear sky with my pipe is a wonderful experience.

Albert Einstein said "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs"
    Posted 3 years ago #
  49. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

I am a bit of an amateur astronomer and have an 8" aperture telescope that shows up the night sky rather well

ooooo, i've started re-discovering Astronomy by getting books at the Library on it....can you post up a pic of your telescope?

Posted 3 years ago #
  50. jchaplick

jchaplick

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I do a lot of restore work on knives, WWII mostly. Love movies, play video games, love my pipe haha, shoot, hunt, all sorts of stuff

Congress seems to believe that 'Children are our future' is a phrase coined by tobacco advertisers.
    Jef I. Richards
    Posted 3 years ago #
  51. withnail

withnail

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

hobie1dog - Hopefully here is a picture of my telescope! It is a Revelation 8" on a simple Dobsonian mount. It has been an excellent piece of kit and I've many hours fun with it. To give a sense of scale - when the tube it in the vertical position and pointing straight up, the eyepiece is at my eye level (I am 5ft 10 inch).

Posted 3 years ago #
  52. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

now we need a picture of you next to it.

Posted 3 years ago #
  53. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

Bump for all the new members to respond

Posted 3 years ago #
  54. drsam

drsam

Login to Send PM

My hobby has been fishing and fly tying since I was about 8 years old.

Sir Walter Raleigh, name of worth, how sweet for thee to know.
    King James, who never smoked on earth, Is smoking down below.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  55. billm67

billm67

Login to Send PM

What a thread! I have just been looking at all of the hobbies and there are some people here doing some really interesting things....

My hobbies are music...I Play guitar, mandolin, bass and banjo...although I haven't done much lately. I also enjoy motorcycles. I ride a 2001 Harley Electra Glide Classic but have owned Dirt Bikes, street bikes....from Japanese to German (BMW's) and American made bikes. I just love being out on two wheels.

My other love is shooting/reloading. I have shot IPSC, IDPA, Cowboy Action, Trap, Sporting Clays and High Power competitively. I also reload and like to work on my own guns. I have built several 1911's and several heavy barrel 308's. One of my jobs during college was in a machine shot...and I love to work on precision machines. That is why I love tinkering/tuning rifles and pistols.

I also like my pipes...I have about two dozen that I have collected over the years. Alot of basket pipes...but a few nice ones too. I have looked as some of the stuff on the pipe makers forum and would love to have a small metal lathes again to try my hand at making some pipes.

Posted 2 years ago #
  56. vroomfondel

vroomfondel

Login to Send PM

Well my biggest hobby is without a doubt taking care of our little dog "Muffin". Actually it's mostly my better half that takes care of her and does all the training and activities, but I naturally my interests have developed so that I can participate in these activities. So I got interested in photography and by now I think I am doing quite OK.

BTW, this is Muffin

And this is my favorite shot so far (a Border Collie called Morgan)

Apart from that, pipe making has become a bit of an interest as well, yet my self-made pipes still look like the dog chewed them up

Posted 2 years ago #
  57. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

Great pics

Posted 2 years ago #
  58. User has not uploaded an avatar

jerome

Login to Send PM

When I am not working or studying for school, I enjoy watching movies, listening to music, writing, and just spending time with family and friends. I love all types of movies, from action to musical. I don't mind the normal summer blockbusters, but I rather watch something that is thought provocative. I would have to say my all time two favorite movies are "Little Miss Sunshine" and "Donnie Darko". As for music, I enjoy a wide range of music (besides rap). My favorite bands are The Beatles, Green Day, OneRepublic, Foster the People, and Panic! At the Disco...random, I know. As for writing, I love story telling. When I have time to, I am currently writing a thriller, psychological, modern-day fairy tale; hopefully I will finish it and it will eventually get published. I also hope to write a musical someday; I have a few songs written for a zombie musical.

Wow, longer than I intended to write...hopefully I don't sound like a complete nut!

Posted 2 years ago #
  59. radio807

radio807

Login to Send PM

Motorcycles, old cars, ham radio, shooting.

Since you have to die anyway, you might as well die from something you like.
    Posted 2 years ago #
  60. hobojoe

Joe2shoes

Login to Send PM

I guess i have a few hobbies. My brother in law gave me a Broken fillet knife
    and this is what i gave back to him. I have made other antler knives before from
    knife blanks or broken blades.
    Any way I and my wife are grateful that we grew up when a mans or woman's work
    was worth something and company loyalty and integrity was gold.That we can enjoy
    life. Leather- wood-knives and making metal hanging baskets for flowers (bending-welding)
    That's it so far.
    Joe

Posted 2 years ago #
  61. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

Bump for the new members to respond.....with pics.

Posted 2 years ago #
  62. mluyckx

Belgian Mick

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the bump. Interesting stuff out here.

For me: cooking, yes full blown cooking not just mastering the grill. Camping/ hiking. Reading, especially theology.

I'll have to find some pictures

"The fact is, squire, the moment a man takes to a pipe, he becomes a philosopher. It's the poor man's friend; it calms the mind, soothes the temper, and makes a man patient under difficulties. It has made more good men, good husbands, kind masters, indulgent fathers, than any other blessed thing on this universal earth."
    -"Sam Slick, the clockmaker" aka T.C.Haliburton
    Posted 2 years ago #
  63. smokinggun

smokinggun

Login to Send PM

I have many hobbies and collections!

Hobbies:
    Photography
    Gardening
    Forest harvesting, for food and other things
    Hunting
    Fishing
    Handcrafting
    Cooking/baking
    Hiking
    etc...

Collecting:
    Owls
    Antiques (more rustic and/or folk art antiques)
    Rare books
    Records

Some of my photography:

I have too many to post here but this an idea of my photography.

The following link is a peak inside my brain:
    http://blackpoisonousrivers.tumblr.com/
    Posted 2 years ago #
  64. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

Wow, impressive, and you like fishing too, I'm in love again.

Posted 2 years ago #
  65. throwryuken

throwryuken

Login to Send PM

World of Warcraft (my girl is thrilled I'm sure)
    Astronomy
    History
    Yoyoing
    I play the video game street fighter in the world tournament every year lol

Posted 2 years ago #
  66. wallbright

wallbright

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I collect knives.

Posted 2 years ago #
  67. lifeon2

lifeon2

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

lets see
    Freshwater aquariums, mostly predators
    Motorcycles, anything with two wheels is good
    Firearms, I own a home based business with all the proper licensing
    Reading, I usually have at least 2 books going
    Hunting, when work permits

You may call me "HerrDoctor"
    Posted 2 years ago #
  68. ichbinmuede

ichbinmuede

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I am a man who wears many hats.
    I play guitar, bass, and screw around with several other instruments.
    I do some electronics work, for example I recently soldered down my first surface mount component in a mini headphone amplifier and a little while ago I added a passive tone and volume control circuit to a vintage Daystrom kit guitar amp (old tubes in it and everything!).
    I work some wood and recently took up turning as some may know.
    I have started a collection of vinyl because I obviously love music. The occasional click/pop/scratch just sounds so nice to me and so do clean records of course.

"Enjoy every sandwich." -Warren Zevon
    Best advice that I've ever heard.
    Posted 2 years ago #
  69. dervis

dervis

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Fishing, hunting, camping, trapping, breaking horses, (no fun to ride them after they are broken).

"You have to be a man first before you're a gentleman. "

John Wayne
    Posted 2 years ago #
  70. nsfisher

nsfisher

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Very nice job on the pictures smokinggunn. I love them!!!

If at first you don't succeed, have another bowl.
    Posted 2 years ago #

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   conlejm, gigger48, derfatdutchman, escioe, billypm, peckinpahhombre, natibo, trailboss, puffdoggie, jitterbugdude, tbradsim1, darwin, tppytel, rsuninv, mrenglish, andypandy, mephistopheles, soymilkisgood, jmatt, lincolnsbark, newbroom