to be happy, confident and content enough to just laugh at this thread?
Laughter till the day I day
Couldn't have said it better myself.
1. All my friends that passed away back.
2. Our rights as smokers back.
3. A Kit-Kat bar. (I'm hungry)
1. Enough money to be happy
2. My own home and land
3. A man cave that is a real cave. Why not?
Couple recliners and a nice big walk in humidor in the cave for baccy and a large pipe rack on the wall. Big TV and stereo system with a large library of movies. And a regular delivery from the beer truck and baccy wagon. Large gun cabinet with the essentials in it. Everyone has their own idea of what the essentials would be in a gun cabinet/safe.
Hey, they are wishes, right?
2. A continually kind and loving heart to all people, including the most unlovable of human beings.
3. And, because even the most spiritually inclined human beings have, well... human desires; a music production company owned and operated by none other than yours truly.
1. Enough money to be happy
I've heard that it's never enough.
more money, more problems.
1. I'd really like one of those animated avatars!
2. I'd like flea season (or election season) to be over, (soon it will be)
3. Just filthy gobs of money; obscene quantities of cold hard cash; lots of money; I'll take Canadian, dollars, or pounds sterling.
My Wife and Kids to always be happy
Wife and Kids to always be well
Happiness for all the World and all Mankind to get along.
1 to graduate
2 a job
3 a sportster would be nice.
1: For my kids to grow up to be good people, follow their dreams and be happy and healthy
2: a few thousand acres in the mountains where my wife and I can live happily and be self reliant and off the grid
3: more guns and pipes
pipes, tobacco, and more pipes. life is good.
I'm still trying to decide on my three things.
2. Even More Women
hobie I figured you would want one of every turntable ever invented.
1. To be self employed. Having someone else determine where and what I do with my time makes me mad enough to smack your Grandmother.
2. A world class stereo system.
3. Time and money to attend all the kart road racing events
4. No mortgage from those criminal bankers charging us 2.8 times more than they loan us. I started the thread, so I can cheat and have 4 things
1. Kate Beckinsale
2. Edgun .22 R3 Long
3. A cabin on Lake Michigan
Bump for the new members
1. Unlimited wishes with no negative side effects.
2. Unlimited wishes with no negative side effects.
3. Unlimited wishes with no negative side effects.
If I can't have that.
1. Health for me and mine
2. Longevity for me and mine
3. Unending supply of money for me and mine
1. Good health and prosperity for my family and friends
2. The resources (financial and otherwise) to see them all more frequently
3. A society that is not 'me first' and in which people do truly care about the welfare of all others. The direction we're headed now is just plain disheartening.
1. A sailboat big enough to live on and travel
2. A Ruby the size of my fist
3. A Thompson 1928 A1 Deluxe with case
1) My hair again
2) A metabolism like when I was 18
3) That I can make a difference to someone, everyone, or whoever the Lord leads me to.
I have already been blessed with the best wife, the best kids, all who have gone before me that I had the honor to know, and a God who loves me.
Great posts here. Is it me or do pipesmokers have a better outlook of this life? Not that Im biased or anything. Maybe we just relax more.
1) A greater connection with God.
2) Better relationships with my family.
3) A college degree and a job.
Bump for the new members
Hot water, good dentishtry and shoft lavatory paper.
To be an encourager
To see God (and not wish I hadn't)
Bump for all the new members to respond.
1. My wife's health to return
2. 2 rocking chairs we can enjoy on the porch for the next 40 years
3. My kids to grow up healthy, wealthy and wise
4. (If I can be so greedy, a smoking room so I don't have to endure Canadian winters while trying to enjoy my pipe)
No more back pain
No more neck pain
That my son grows up healthy and happy
The wisdom to see the path's I should walk.
The strength to overcome the hills on those paths.
And the time to walk them
My pp back in the working order of when I was young.
Someone to share my resurected pp with
My dog to live as long as myself
1. Beach house in Kihei, Maui at least 20' from anyone so I can smoke without a fine.
2. Harley, 1100cc don't care what kind.
3. Hard top convertable Lexus - black.
Yep, that would rock my remaining years.
No seizures, Fender Telecaster, and a straight Dunhill. I pretty much have everything I "need" and am really a content fella, but boy would these things ever make me happy!
#1 More free time to spend with my kids
#2 A wine/tobacco cellar
#3 A room full of old first additions
1 moms cancer to go away
2 catch the fox thats killing my chickens
3 refer to number 1
I've 75 winters under my belt . So, I only want good health to my wife and me . That's enough , cause, thanks God , I've all the others things that Life offers.
Some of these things seem to be rather easily obtained, others impossible.
"Ambition should be made of sterner stuff: yet Brutus says he was ambitious; and Brutus is an honourable man." ( Marco Antonio speech - , act 3, scene 2, W.Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar")
1) A scratch handicap
2) I'd like to start over at 19 with the knowledge I have now, as long as I could marry my wife again.
3) The entire 3 stooges collection
A good wife with a strong love for God
A Harley Davidson Iron 883
A Paul Reed Smith Mcarty Archtop double cutaway.
Health and longevity for my horses
To live somewhere that I can stand on the highest point of my property and not see a sign of human existence
Deliverance from the daily man-made trauma and stresses we've produced by creating a world that revolves around $$
You must log in to post.
Members Online Now
texmexpipe, pitchfork, shaintiques, dhintonca, ivapewithfire, lestrout, boilermakerandy, tuold, pipebaum81, frank13, wilson, tanless1, rsuninv, misterlowercase, trailboss, daveinlax, tbradsim1