Tags:  No tags yet. 

Linwood Hines & Tobacco Taxes Tonight

(4 posts)
  1. admin

Kevin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now

Login to Send PM

Here's what's coming up on tonight's radio show -

Do you know how much of the money you spend on tobacco goes to the government in the form of taxes? We have taxes on top of taxes on top of taxes. Brian will unravel the tobacco tax mystery, and you will then understand the saying; "ignorance is bliss."

Our interview tonight is with Linwood Hines. Linwood has been in the business and the hobby for years and is one of the founding members of the Conclave of Richmond Pipe Smokers (CORPS).

Check Out Our - Pipes Podcast
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. admin

Kevin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now

Login to Send PM

3. spartan

Spartan

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Wooooohoooooooooo!

"I was born to lose. So I'll die to win." -Breaking Benjamin
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. aristokles

aristokles

Login to Send PM

I always enjoy the show but tonight's brought me the joy of remembrance as I listened to Mr. Hines and recalled my own fond memories of going to the Peoples Drug Store at Wards Corner in Norfolk Va and oogling the pipe section. I bought a lot of my first tobaccos there and at a newstand across the street where I got my first (very own) pipe, a huge French made straight billiard for cheap. Good work, guys.

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   brian64, beefeater33, woopigsooie, ocpsdan, cuchulain, fnord, simnettpratt, smoothsailing, goldsm, smokeybear, daimyo, cortezattic, acutabovebriar, bigvan, sidious, soymilkisgood, dcrguns