PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

groundsar

Might Stick Around
Nov 22, 2010
Just a quick note to say I'm looking forward to once again having time to peruse the vast amount of knowledge and insight shared on this site. I've not been able to for just over a year due to working full-time and a return to school full-time. It looks like I'm about 7 weeks away from graduation and an Associate Degree in Massage Therapy. A college degree is something I never truly had envisioned for myself so it means alot to me, especially at this stage in life. I'm thrilled to think about exploring the concept of free time and the positive uses it can be put to.
I believe a good deal of it will be spent here :)

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
welcome back and congrats on the degree! Hopefully many doors will open up for you.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
In May, I finally finished a MBA. I managed to spread this degree over a number of years, while working full time. I can attest to how much work is involved in juggling so many responsibilities. Congrats!
Winton

bullbriar

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2013
Way to go! Education is always important, no matter when you get it. My grandmother who grew up on a farm in PA, and only had an 8th grade education (her parent's choice, not her's) always promoted education. She always told me that an education is the only thing a person truly owns.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Wow! There's an old, familiar face! Haven't seen you in a long time!
Congratulations on your degree! Working and life while going to school is hard, but in doing so, you now have a baseline for what you can accomplish if you strive for it.
I look forward to you posts! Glad to have you back with us.
-Jason
P.S.- You have a lot of back-log to go through... LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.