PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Hey everyone just thought I would share a bit of exciting news about what has happened in the past few days... My fiance and I have decided to buy our first home and are putting an offer in tomorrow! Its a big deal considering I have been renting places for the past 7 years or so, It is a beautiful smaller home with a great yard and beautiful neighborhood. And let me say there should be some great smoking spots! I am pretty excited and just wanted to let my friends on pipesmagazine know! I will keep you all updated with some photos.. Hopefully its a good outcome and we get the house! Thanks for listening guys! Smeigs

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Congrats! Make sure to post a few photos of those "smoking spots". I always look for those, where ever I find myself - islands of tranquility in the storm. Or berthing harbors, as I call 'em.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
yea its a little older home but had new interior and roof done in the past 3 years... we are still doing all the inspections and everything, so I hope it all checks out ok!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Good Luck friend.
Having been in the real estate industry since 1997 I am more than willing to help with any contract or title questions you may have.
Dan

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Thank you yazamitaz! If I have any questions I will absolutely PM you! Thanks again.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Hey Congrats on the house Smeigs. Hope it all works out for you. Look forward to seeing some pics!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Congrats and best wishes. There's nothing like your first mortgage. I hope all goes smoothly for you two and bring lots of pens to the closing; you've never written your name so many times at one sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.