PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I'm laying on the couch smoking a bowl of Dunhill Flake in a Musico Cherrywood with the windows open listening to the rain and rolling morning storms, not a care in the world. A tough week of work behind me with a pipes and tobacco filled week ahead, pipe club on Monday and Chicago on Friday. Life is good. :puffy:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
That does sound good. Yesterday, I found out my team at work will have to stay late on Tuesday, do to a backlog. Great! An 11-12 hour day, before I go to the Pipe Show.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
mothernature - Yup, that would be a treat for me also.
I love the sound of rain. I can mellow out, and become tranquil with rain and a pipe.

M

The day is getting even better as I'm now watching a heavyweight title fight live from Wembley Stadium at 4:00 in the afternoon. There are 90,000 people there to watch Joshua vs. Klitschko. I'm enjoying some 2007 FVF in a Kyriazanos Billiard. :puffy:

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Big fan of Dunhill flakes. Enjoying f&t special brown myself. Heading to Chicago Saturday . Never been, wife already forbade me from buying any more pipes. Ha ha

M

... and it just keeps getting better. That was a great fight! It's good to see the heavyweight division have a good showing. I'll be on my way home from Chicago right now next week.
Never been, wife already forbade me from buying any more pipes. Ha ha
That is funny.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Always nice to arrive in the present and just live in the moment for a while, so much is remembered or visualized in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.