PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2014
wv
Knowing I'm an LHS nut, Dave T graciously sent me this Superfine and patent era Silver Circle. Thanks buddy!
I forgot to take before shots. Luckily Dave had a few pics of the pipe in it's original condition. Thanks again buddy!
9J5hEevl.jpg

qDPozlml.jpg

BiAoZOXl.jpg

7URm9kVl.jpg

FG8k9AIl.jpg

Zlzcyxvl.jpg

UX08KGLl.jpg

QZ0STuIl.jpg

This Silver Circle was in great shape upon arrival. patent dates to 1924
cPTi37rl.jpg

VPmOuDFl.jpg

I'd like to thank Dave T and many other friends on the forum for helping me build my LHS collection, which otherwise would not have been possible.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Wow !! That LHS Bulldog is a stunning piece of briar. The Silver Circle is no slouch either. With that LHS, you have set the bar for what I want to achieve in pipe restoration. Thanks for sharing ! :clap:

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
Really nice Dave!
I like the pipe shape a lot and the restoration work is nothing short of amazing.
Enjoy!
J

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Beautiful pipes Dave. You sure have a pretty sweet collection going. Enjoy. :clap:

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
I really like the shape of that Bulldog, when it arrived and I looked it over I knew who should have it. When I came to that conclusion I knew the Silver Circle should go with it. The Silver Circle is old and in fantastic shape, love that script on the bottom. Trying to focus my collecting made it a no brainer and in return I received a beautiful little Dr. Grabow Emperor, not necessary but greatly appreciated, thanks Dave.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Thanks fellas. It had some nice birds eye hiding underneath the scars. I used a flat file sanding stick to remove all dents on the bottom and retain the ridge line. It worked pretty good for dents on the edges of the diamond shank too.

Status
Not open for further replies.