Lets see your stash (and I dont mean tobacco)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I realized that there are a lot of pipe smokers that grow facial hair. I think they kinda go hand in hand. So be proud and show yur stash. mine is on my avitar.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
The one stash that I've got well stocked. Hah!
zestash.jpg

There we have it. Since summer is creeping up I recently shaved the beard and even more recently got tired of shaving around the goatee but just couldn't bring myself to lose my moustache.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Love the handle bars. My girl dont like the smell of the wax I use so I dont do that anymore. but in my pic its hard to see I have a little to curl them up on the ends just for the wedding pics.

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
Well heck that just means you need a different wax! Cedar Hill Farm wax would probably be a good one as it's a great wax with no added scent at all. About the only smell you'd get off of it would be beeswax. I like the stiff stuff personally for its hold on the curl I go for but the soft stuff would be a good thing if you're only looking for a bit of management.

mlaug

May 23, 2010
Iowa
Those are long whiskers.
Good picture, but why is that guy holding you by the mouth?
:laughat:

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Um topd does that stash have its own zip code? Thats like Robin Williams arm on your lip. But I am afraid if I didnt trim mine it would be that long also. Irish blood.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I cant stand having facial hair lol, I always end up pulling a it. To each his own though

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Except for one day, I have looked like my avatar for the last 22 years. The hair was thicker and darker, but basically the same style.
Winton

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Hey pawpaw is that a graybow in your pic? I have one that looks identical. Or at least it did before Jason Gone customized some rustication on it.

2012-03-29201812_JacksonvilleBeach_Florida_US.jpg

adam12

May 16, 2011
This thread totally justifies the existence of this forum.
Bravo, Tokerpipes.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I will give ya three since my facial hair grows so fast I have a tendancy of changing it up from week to week.
My wedding photo

downloadfile-5.jpg

My St Patrics day trim

091411142111.jpg

My Halloween trim

110111100857.jpg

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
atsymbol.gif
tokerpipes

My girl dont like the smell of the wax I use so I dont do that anymore.

Since SWMBO doesn't like mustache wax, you can always use a hair spiking product.

I use one sold by Wally World and is only a couple of bucks for a supply that will last you at least a year.

It says that it is wind tunnel tested. I can say that I have personally tested it on my motorcycle at 80 and it held just fine.
VINCENTsBlessing020-2.jpg

:puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.